Has anyone smashed a chick that was even remotely famous?

my ex looks like one of the daughters from runs house
i dont watch the show so i dont know the names

krazy88s wrote:
kobe.gif

Dude posted his number
laugh.gif

Execution....Perfect..
laugh.gif

anyone but ghetto einstein. u look scary dog. lol. like seriously.

but chea, someone called.
and why dont no one post any good pix? the one that got a couple of these NT chicks sendin nudes.

same ones frontin on ya boy. not insinuating or namin names tho. but chea. offer is open. and ill even let you hit the gravity bong.

or just see ya boy at the summit. and please dont say u lurk.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

yo

i live in la i can confirm any pics this man has do we need a la nt detective summit?

df
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...a detective summit?

Is that really you in your avy?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im down! im a little faded right now tho can we wait 1-2 hours??
happy.gif

I have.
happy.gif
Just sayin, for those that will be at the LA summit, I willtry & bring my lil somewhat famous friend to the

game ...

No hype. She's just been on a couple dance reality shows & done very well
wink.gif

no thats not me its fron a youtube vid but yet im in there bros but im at school all day post pone till tommorow we can circle jerk!

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

I smashed a few NYC singers/artists

Lissy Trullie
Lissy+Trullie.jpg

Bella (Fire and reason)
1481_tfar.jpg

Sarah(actress)
qx1npv.jpg

And all 4 girls in this pic got handled by the team. This and previous picture was at the Everybody Nose shoot, I handled toooo much pum pum when i worked there. Peep bella in the top right

a87py.jpg
I was gonna suggest we start chillin if you in the LES, but after seeing that Everybody Nose pic I suspect we already got mutual friends and might'a met a time or two ...
nerd.gif

I'm gonna fall back for a bit before I get exposed on here
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I smashed a few NYC singers/artists

Lissy Trullie
Lissy+Trullie.jpg

Bella (Fire and reason)
1481_tfar.jpg

Sarah(actress)
qx1npv.jpg

And all 4 girls in this pic got handled by the team. This and previous picture was at the Everybody Nose shoot, I handled toooo much pum pum when i worked there. Peep bella in the top right

a87py.jpg
I was gonna suggest we start chillin if you in the LES, but after seeing that Everybody Nose pic I suspect we already got mutual friends and might'a met a time or two ...
nerd.gif

I'm gonna fall back for a bit before I get exposed on here
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

actually, eff it
laugh.gif

hit me up with a pm.� I think I'ma try to get together some nyc nters for a bar night slash "come meet AntonLavey and see how weird he is inperson" night either this weekend or next.� we can take shots and chase women.� it should be fun as long as no one brings up any recent NT threads andmakes *+!* weird.

Mayor you not invited.

Why is so hard to belive regular people beat Famous PumPum? Yall put famous Girls on a pedestal like they are hard to reach. You just have to be around theright people at the Hot spots, and with your game on point. They have needs to like any other regular Girl.

360637244.jpg

Paula Jai Parker from all those low budget black comedies... Didn't hit her, but she used to stay in the same house as my girl in Cleveland

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

For the record, nerds come from all backgrounds, not just "white kids". You should get out and experience life more. Maybe you can put your racist/lame abilities to use much like how I channel my "nerd" powers into meeting nice girls.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Son didn't refute the fact that he was a nerd ... I agree w/ you ....

unfortunately i haven't yet ... but NT will get the update ... I never lived in a big city and I will be back and forth b/t ATL and Charlotte soon if all goes as planned. Im bound to hit a couple ...

Originally Posted by Themsomeflykicks

360637244.jpg

Paula Jai Parker from all those low budget black comedies... Didn't hit her, but she used to stay in the same house as my girl in Cleveland

So, if you didn't hit, what makes you think we care she stayed in the same house as your girl?

Back
Top Bottom