Has anyone tried the Adidas AdiPure B-ball shoe yet?

Feel like an updated Crazy 8. Seriously. Very nice feel, accomodating fit (wide feet will be fine, but they can lace up tightly for normal). The bounce is not as pronouncesd as I expected, being that they really pushed the full length adiprene+, but the response is fine and I feel no pain after a couple hours playing. The SprintSkin keeps the very cool inside. Everything else is solid - traction, transition, court feel. Very good option for the do-everything player. Not as specialized as a Kobe or Rose shoe, or as normal as a Pro Model. Think of it as the adidas HyperDunk.

bae26411ff067147ab3c1fdf553b3f835048a7ad_r.jpg

the comparison to the Hyperdunk kinda scares me, the cushioning went dead pretty quick (so when you mean HD) do you mean original or 2010?

the comparison to the Hyperdunk kinda scares me, the cushioning went dead pretty quick (so when you mean HD) do you mean original or 2010?

Sorry, didn't mean HD in performance - I meant strictly as a good, go-to team shoe with colorways and versatility. I think just from the few weeks I have worn them I can say they will last longer than the HD's.

Sorry, didn't mean HD in performance - I meant strictly as a good, go-to team shoe with colorways and versatility. I think just from the few weeks I have worn them I can say they will last longer than the HD's.

^ thanks for clearing that up. having owned a pair of Hyperdunks the first things that come to mind are lightweight and not durable

and as for the Adipure's: versatility and good all around shoe I can certainly dig.

^ thanks for clearing that up. having owned a pair of Hyperdunks the first things that come to mind are lightweight and not durable

and as for the Adipure's: versatility and good all around shoe I can certainly dig.

One last question .. how's the sizing? I've mostly stuck to sz 10 for Adidas but it appears the size 10 gives me a tiny bit too much room, could I try to down size to a 9.5 or am I better off just going with size 10?

One last question .. how's the sizing? I've mostly stuck to sz 10 for Adidas but it appears the size 10 gives me a tiny bit too much room, could I try to down size to a 9.5 or am I better off just going with size 10?

Foam, I wear a 10.5 in Kobe's, Jordan's and Rose's, and the 10.5 in these fit perfect.

Pandas, review is done and coming soon on CounterKicks.

Foam, I wear a 10.5 in Kobe's, Jordan's and Rose's, and the 10.5 in these fit perfect.

Pandas, review is done and coming soon on CounterKicks.

Haven't heard yet. I know they were pushing the Clima-series as the "summer" shoe lowtop, and they, IMO, don't cut it for a ball shoe. They should hurry before the Crazy Lights release in mid and low form this summer.

Haven't heard yet. I know they were pushing the Clima-series as the "summer" shoe lowtop, and they, IMO, don't cut it for a ball shoe. They should hurry before the Crazy Lights release in mid and low form this summer.

I tried on the Clima 360 lows at Finishline and can't believe how low cut the shoe is. There's no way I could play in them, and the cushioning seemed a bit lacking as well. If I ever see anyone ball in those, I'll shake his hand.

I tried on the Clima 360 lows at Finishline and can't believe how low cut the shoe is. There's no way I could play in them, and the cushioning seemed a bit lacking as well. If I ever see anyone ball in those, I'll shake his hand.

Sigh seems like eBay is the way to go for the lows in these. And yes the clima lows are Eh for basketball, it's not the cut that worries me. Instead it's the overall lockdown

Sigh seems like eBay is the way to go for the lows in these. And yes the clima lows are Eh for basketball, it's not the cut that worries me. Instead it's the overall lockdown

Back
Top Bottom