Has anyone tried the Adidas AdiPure B-ball shoe yet?

Gotta hand it to Adidas, they're putting out some intriguing things lately. I'd wear more Adidas stuff, but their shoes fit a bit weird on me.  I really like the look of the AdiPure's a lot and wonder if anyone has a pair they've played in. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Gotta hand it to Adidas, they're putting out some intriguing things lately. I'd wear more Adidas stuff, but their shoes fit a bit weird on me.  I really like the look of the AdiPure's a lot and wonder if anyone has a pair they've played in. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I was able to try some samples that my friend got from Guam. It was a size to small to play in, but I was walking around in them and they are some damn comfy shoes. PureMotion is no joke, let me tell ya that. I have 2 pairs of the Supernatural Creator and they are the BEST shoes I have ever had. Only thing you could knock on is its breathability due to the shroud. This is also where the adiPURE shines. SprintSkin definitely does its job. It had a great fit in the heel, from what I wore (may be different on the GRs, but I doubt it). I REALLY like this shoe. However, that's just from walking/jogging a bit in them. When it comes to the real game, I don't really have authority on that. I hope this helped though!
smile.gif

I was able to try some samples that my friend got from Guam. It was a size to small to play in, but I was walking around in them and they are some damn comfy shoes. PureMotion is no joke, let me tell ya that. I have 2 pairs of the Supernatural Creator and they are the BEST shoes I have ever had. Only thing you could knock on is its breathability due to the shroud. This is also where the adiPURE shines. SprintSkin definitely does its job. It had a great fit in the heel, from what I wore (may be different on the GRs, but I doubt it). I REALLY like this shoe. However, that's just from walking/jogging a bit in them. When it comes to the real game, I don't really have authority on that. I hope this helped though!
smile.gif

I'm also curious to see how the Adipure stacks up

BUMP for anyone to review the shoe.

I'm also curious to see how the Adipure stacks up

BUMP for anyone to review the shoe.

I balled in them. Nice feel, zoom air like almost. Good balance because of the width and out sole layout ( feet u wear design ) 
However major complain is zero ankle protection. Internal heel counter is really flimsy.

I balled in them. Nice feel, zoom air like almost. Good balance because of the width and out sole layout ( feet u wear design ) 
However major complain is zero ankle protection. Internal heel counter is really flimsy.

Feel like an updated Crazy 8. Seriously. Very nice feel, accomodating fit (wide feet will be fine, but they can lace up tightly for normal). The bounce is not as pronouncesd as I expected, being that they really pushed the full length adiprene+, but the response is fine and I feel no pain after a couple hours playing. The SprintSkin keeps the very cool inside. Everything else is solid - traction, transition, court feel. Very good option for the do-everything player. Not as specialized as a Kobe or Rose shoe, or as normal as a Pro Model. Think of it as the adidas HyperDunk.

Back
Top Bottom