has anyone used airbnb.com before?

planing on renting a loft for a weekend, got recommended this site, but im confused on how it works. im tryna get my Charlie sheen
pimp.gif
 on, and im not sure if these people
left u stay in a room or rent the entire crib. anyone got any info?

planing on renting a loft for a weekend, got recommended this site, but im confused on how it works. im tryna get my Charlie sheen
pimp.gif
 on, and im not sure if these people
left u stay in a room or rent the entire crib. anyone got any info?

Whats up Montell, used it during November in NYC. Look at the specifics, some people lease the whole place, some people just lease a room. If your looking in NYC, i got a place on W55th and 6th Ave for $ 40 a night. The guy who rented me the room, I never saw him and his apartment was cut off from the room. Came and went as I pleased, it worked out real nice. They usually leave their email addy or contact info when they describe the room.

Whats up Montell, used it during November in NYC. Look at the specifics, some people lease the whole place, some people just lease a room. If your looking in NYC, i got a place on W55th and 6th Ave for $ 40 a night. The guy who rented me the room, I never saw him and his apartment was cut off from the room. Came and went as I pleased, it worked out real nice. They usually leave their email addy or contact info when they describe the room.

I have. It says in the listing whether u are getting the whole place or just renting out the couch and having to share the place with other renters. I used it when I went to NYC to hoop with all the Nters. I stayed in Harlem for 20$ a night. I also used it in Dallas one time when I had to catch a very early flights and didn't want to drive up there in the middle of the night so I drove up to Dallas the previous morning, spent half the night at the place, and just went to the airport.

It's legit, a nice site. Check the reviews of the owners and their place and google maps it to whereever you are trying to be close to. You can even sort results that way, by how close they are to an attraction.

Actually, this is where I stayed. She is a VERY nice lady, but she did kind of screw me. I booked initially the entire place, but when I get there she told me her neice had come into town and she let her neice have the full apartment property but I could stay in the bunkbed at the Harlem location for 20$ a night. I paid 60$ because I was staying 3 nights. I had to sleep in the top bunk too with my fat !%@, because she lets the guy who builds her website and posts all the ads on CL and everything stay rent free for doing that. Son was literally smashing his girl in the bottom bunk too. It was awkward though, I have no problem with short term renting someone's house, but I'd prefer the whole place to myself or at the least a private full bathroom. People were coming and going all night, so I made it a point to be up at like 6am to be the first person to get the bathroom/shower plus I wanted to test drive to LGA CC to make sure I could get there. Then at 10 I went and hooped, decided I didn't want to come back so I just got on my netbook and went on priceline.com, found the Hilton in Newark for like $50 a night. It was an interesting experience, met some neet people, but like I said I think you should make a point to get the whole place to yourself.

Also, with priceline.com name your own price though you can probably get a comparable place on a real hotel. The 2nd time I went to NYC, I paid $40 a night for the Fairfield Inn in Long Island City, Queens which is a 192 a night walk in price.

http://www.comfortstaynyc.com/apartment/

43 W 118th St

I have. It says in the listing whether u are getting the whole place or just renting out the couch and having to share the place with other renters. I used it when I went to NYC to hoop with all the Nters. I stayed in Harlem for 20$ a night. I also used it in Dallas one time when I had to catch a very early flights and didn't want to drive up there in the middle of the night so I drove up to Dallas the previous morning, spent half the night at the place, and just went to the airport.

It's legit, a nice site. Check the reviews of the owners and their place and google maps it to whereever you are trying to be close to. You can even sort results that way, by how close they are to an attraction.

Actually, this is where I stayed. She is a VERY nice lady, but she did kind of screw me. I booked initially the entire place, but when I get there she told me her neice had come into town and she let her neice have the full apartment property but I could stay in the bunkbed at the Harlem location for 20$ a night. I paid 60$ because I was staying 3 nights. I had to sleep in the top bunk too with my fat !%@, because she lets the guy who builds her website and posts all the ads on CL and everything stay rent free for doing that. Son was literally smashing his girl in the bottom bunk too. It was awkward though, I have no problem with short term renting someone's house, but I'd prefer the whole place to myself or at the least a private full bathroom. People were coming and going all night, so I made it a point to be up at like 6am to be the first person to get the bathroom/shower plus I wanted to test drive to LGA CC to make sure I could get there. Then at 10 I went and hooped, decided I didn't want to come back so I just got on my netbook and went on priceline.com, found the Hilton in Newark for like $50 a night. It was an interesting experience, met some neet people, but like I said I think you should make a point to get the whole place to yourself.

Also, with priceline.com name your own price though you can probably get a comparable place on a real hotel. The 2nd time I went to NYC, I paid $40 a night for the Fairfield Inn in Long Island City, Queens which is a 192 a night walk in price.

http://www.comfortstaynyc.com/apartment/

43 W 118th St

^
laugh.gif
thats a crazy experience you had. im curious about priceline but i dont like the fact that it wont tell which hotel im paying for until i put my card on file

^
laugh.gif
thats a crazy experience you had. im curious about priceline but i dont like the fact that it wont tell which hotel im paying for until i put my card on file

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

^
laugh.gif
true but u can find out. It gives you a map and lets you pick districts. Open a separate tab and do the same search the regular way, star level, location, etc. and see what comes up.

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

^
laugh.gif
true but u can find out. It gives you a map and lets you pick districts. Open a separate tab and do the same search the regular way, star level, location, etc. and see what comes up.

Back
Top Bottom