Has anyone worn their 25th anniversary 1s yet?

I was wondering if they flaked. Saw these and wasn't feeling them at all.

Now the case is another story

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

i undsed mine inside, they never even touched concrete and i noticed the silver part flaking
i thought this would happen but not so soon
im seriously contemplating returning these, i dont want a shoe i cant wear
the silver on the toebox wont flake off but the rest of the silver areas are quality is so poor
just touching it the wrong way can cause flaking
im returning my pair today
shoulda went with my first mind and got the 2s

i like how you made up your mind while typing,
roll.gif

but yeah i would return them.

lol yea i thought that was funny as well. but yea i jus wish the suitcase came with another pair of the anniversary retros

I was thinking of purchasing these and actually rocking them sometime. Anyone else having problems with the flaking? I honestly don't care about the case that much.

Post pictures so we can see how bad it supposedly flakes. I was thinking of purchasing these too, but perhaps I may just save for something else.

Im never wearing mine, so im not too worried about it.... There going in my display case with the rest of the anniv. collection

i wore mine the next day after i got them and they are honestly pretty confortable..as far as the silver flaking, i havent seen mine flake yet and i did run my fingers over them and nothing but im sure with enough rubbing from my jeans it will sooner or later.. thats why im only going to wear them once in a blue moon.. and yea the suitcase is HOT!!

3 pages and still no pics? Lol But yea I agree, Silver Anniversary line shouldn't have been white based. but than again...Would they have been grey based? Ehh who knows.

that is the same reason why i didnt pick up a pair...shoe quality has been way down

Anybody who bought them just for the case, just go on eBay and buy a pair of OG XVII's. At least those you can still wear and get the same case with it.

What these have bad quality?
smh.gif
I would think for the "25th anniversary I's" they would have good quality. At least you got a cool case
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jc619er

Anybody who bought them just for the case, just go on eBay and buy a pair of OG XVII's. At least those you can still wear and get the same case with it.

There is a bit of a price difference...... And a lot of people who bought them got a discount too....

Back
Top Bottom