Has Being on Niketalk helped you out in anyway when it came to real life?

I can differentiate between "thick" and "obese" women thanks to NT. Thanks folks
pimp.gif

I_dunno_lol_answer_5_xlarge.png

laugh.gif
But seriously, a lot of things. Just like life lessons and learning from others experiences on here. That and the ton of advice Ive gotten here
pimp.gif

I_dunno_lol_answer_5_xlarge.png

laugh.gif
But seriously, a lot of things. Just like life lessons and learning from others experiences on here. That and the ton of advice Ive gotten here
pimp.gif

literally nt shaped my life and everything in it. been on this site since i was about 16, my prime growth years...its made me who i am today no joke

literally nt shaped my life and everything in it. been on this site since i was about 16, my prime growth years...its made me who i am today no joke

90% of my random conversation starters with friends.... best part is when they say "where did you hear that from"... I give them the "cmon son" face

90% of my random conversation starters with friends.... best part is when they say "where did you hear that from"... I give them the "cmon son" face

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

yes. NT got me a job when I was interning in Nashville, it helped me out tremendously. I really needed a job at the time so big shouts out to Vic @ Sports Seasons for making that happen.

laugh.gif
i always felt weird about this......having someone on nt that i never met help me out with a job.

conversation comes up how i got my job and

person: so how you get the job

me: ummmm someone I knew

person: close friend? family member?

me: nah, I don't know them at all actually, it was someone off of the internet
indifferent.gif

person: how does that work?

me: umm they spoke about a job opening and I messaged them about it on a forum

person: what's a forum?
happy.gif

me: *!@% this
grin.gif
tired.gif

Lol pretty much

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

yes. NT got me a job when I was interning in Nashville, it helped me out tremendously. I really needed a job at the time so big shouts out to Vic @ Sports Seasons for making that happen.

laugh.gif
i always felt weird about this......having someone on nt that i never met help me out with a job.

conversation comes up how i got my job and

person: so how you get the job

me: ummmm someone I knew

person: close friend? family member?

me: nah, I don't know them at all actually, it was someone off of the internet
indifferent.gif

person: how does that work?

me: umm they spoke about a job opening and I messaged them about it on a forum

person: what's a forum?
happy.gif

me: *!@% this
grin.gif
tired.gif

Lol pretty much

If you haven't been able to convert something on NT into a positive in real life, whether it's information, connections, savings, whatever, you haven't been doing it right. No, you straight up suck at that internet.
laugh.gif

If you haven't been able to convert something on NT into a positive in real life, whether it's information, connections, savings, whatever, you haven't been doing it right. No, you straight up suck at that internet.
laugh.gif

In terms of all the material ventures of my life, Yes its helped out. Where to get clothes, shoes, what movies to check out, !#++ like that. In terms of actuallly helping in important matters in my life? Hell no
laugh.gif

In terms of all the material ventures of my life, Yes its helped out. Where to get clothes, shoes, what movies to check out, !#++ like that. In terms of actuallly helping in important matters in my life? Hell no
laugh.gif

I've been on NT since I was like 14-15 and turn 25 next month. I've become pretty cold on the coupon savings and exclusives. Bought a ton of clothes & shoes based off something on NT.

I've been on NT since I was like 14-15 and turn 25 next month. I've become pretty cold on the coupon savings and exclusives. Bought a ton of clothes & shoes based off something on NT.

NT put me up on alot of stuff since ive been on here. Im forever grateful
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom