Has Derrick Rose lost YOUR respect? SRS

serious question.

Dude is a damn good player, thought he was different from others but with all these injuries on his team and hes been cleared to play for months and he wont return. He has def lost all the respect i had for him.

what about you?

He's definitely working on it...

I dont like the way he dicked around the fans by always leaving a possibility of playing knowing he had no intent of playing this season.

If you're not gonna play, just say it...

Last edited:
Yea he's a *** for what he's doing...more annoyed by his apologist who are saying the stupidest **** trying to defend him tho

No, I've never had an ACL injury, I wouldn't know. Next season delays might change that.

Not really, but I've been a big fan. I do have no sympathy for him now though, situation was handled poorly. Either come back or shut it down weeks ago, it's really dumb at this point.

That would mean that I ever had respect for him. His vagina has been showing since his HS days.

He showed it a little more at memphis.

Now he's just flaunting it. It's disgusting. I would not be surprised if he took next season off, too.

only reason dude isn't getting taking to the cleaners is because of his humble demeanor . From the s.a.t. scandal, to being given the m.v.p, ,to the current events with his injury if it was another player a they would of been a punching back for sports media.

its been one year. thats generally how long it takes.

IF he says he aint right just yet, he aint right.

That muscle memory thing seemed weird to me tho.

Not at all. Never had to go through an ACL injury. With his style of play, I'm not surprised he's sitting out. Would rather him be 110% healthy than have him come back too early, word to Steph Curry.

Not at all. Never had to go through an ACL injury. With his style of play, I'm not surprised he's sitting out. Would rather him be 110% healthy than have him come back too early, word to Steph Curry.

hes healthy and multiple doctors said HE CAN play tho...

hes saying its mental. Not sure what else there is to say, hes been able to play for 2 months. hes been doing full team practices and shoot arounds for 2 months now..

If he had any respect for the organization and especially his team mates then he would have returned tonight to help them out in game 7. That could have upped the team moral to an all time high and changed the way they were all gonna play this game and go out there and win.

His handlers have done a horrible job advising him. The whole Rose team deserves heated criticism.

And I think having done this, he will never have the leadership over his team that most superstars cultivate.

Last edited:

Tell me when Steph tore his acl?

For the way he beat around the bush about him coming back ... yes

Not really the injury though because everyone heals differently

That would mean that I ever had respect for him. His vagina has been showing since his HS days.

He showed it a little more at memphis.

Now he's just flaunting it. It's disgusting. I would not be surprised if he took next season off, too.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For the way he beat around the bush about him coming back ... yes

Not really the injury though because everyone heals differently

He's healed though. His physical health is not in question, it's that he doesn't "feel ready" (a proxy for his being mentally unsound) that's causing the uproar among fans and haters. At a certain point, you just have to sack up and get on the damn court and play basketball. I'm not a Bulls fan, but I have no respect for Rose, given his own team's recent injuries, illnesses and playoff circumstances that he's still not convinced that it's time he hits the court.

His own teammates/friends--everyone is pulling together, playing through pain, vomiting on the court, Deng is hospitalized, and this "leader" just sits there?

Last edited:
People saying Rose should've played this evening are dumb as hell. 

So he comes out, gives them 15-20 good minutes tonight and then gets ate up by the goons in MIA who would bring it every game if he's present? 
mean.gif

No, I haven't lost respect for him, it's not his fault he can't translate how he feels into words well and ultimately presents more questions than answers w/ his statements. (semi-serious)

Last edited:
No.

And it annoys me when people try to tell him when he should be ready to play. That's up to him. I understand that doctors cleared him, but if he's not 100% comfortable out there, he'll do more harm than good. At the end of the day, he has to look out for himself first. **** the fans. **** the critics.

No.

And it annoys me when people try to tell him when he should be ready to play. That's up to him. I understand that doctors cleared him, but if he's not 100% comfortable out there, he'll do more harm than good. At the end of the day, he has to look out for himself first. **** the fans. **** the critics.

I forgot that the rest of his teammates feel 100% comfortable out there

No.

Bruh, the fans are part of the machine that pays him.

Its one thing to get hurt and sit out a whole season. Its another thing to get hurt and constantly push back you're return date, toying with the fans emotions.

Back
Top Bottom