Has Kobe been cheating on Vanessa with....Vanessa?

Originally Posted by Burns1923

indifferent.gif
to everybody who thinks cheating is ok.

Again,
indifferent.gif

Ridiculous.

No one said it was ok, they just said that's what athletes do. Hell it's what people do... It's hard to say no when every night you a got adifferent fine woman wanting to clean your pipes.

What's the statistic .... 70% of men cheat the other 30% are just too ugly to do so.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

smh.gif
Just when I was finally startin' to regain some respect for the guy...

Kobe (and a couple of y'all) need to listen and learn.

If your shortie is as bad as Kobe's wife is - you cheat up, not down.

Grabbin' that easy +#* that makes itself available always comes back to bite (ask Clinton).

2vv55d0.jpg

But if my chick leave me she gonna leave me for sumthin' - she gone leave me cuz Halle -
She ain't gonna leave me for nothin'. Picture me gettin up with sumthin' sleazy,
Sumthin' sumthin' so easy you could take out of Speed like nuttin' sumthin'
Soon as you finish cuttin' you like, [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]"Leave me please!!"[/color]
Not me I need Angelina Joleezee comfort.
So I ain't gonna make a move unless I got a plan b...

If you're gonna cheat, be strategic about it.
That sounds all well and good. But if you're a man, and you hang out with dudes, you know 9/10 that's not what' it's about.

If you've been with the same woman for a long period of time, you start to desre something new. Not something BETTER, but something new.

Jay Z quotes are cool and all, but c'mon, is it even possible for Jay to trade up? Get real. He can talk that +%## because it's probably not a realityfor him either way.

And it's not even about it being your wife. It can be your girlfriend or whatever. Honestly, when you're in a relationship long enough, it gets kind ofweird doing grimey +%## with your queen, or the mother or your children. So you might just look for a jumpoff to do those things with.

It ain't about her looking better than your wife at all. When you all get in the game, you'll understand.....

indifferent.gif

Again,
indifferent.gif

Ridiculous.

Its subjective. It may not be ok for some, but others have open relationships and others realize its a part of the lifestyle.

Obviously Vanessa didn't seem to lose sleep over the first public instance, she got a nice ring for her "grief". Whether this is true or not,who knows, but obviously she's sending the message its ok if she continues to stand by her man. Word to Spitzer.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

indifferent.gif

Again,
indifferent.gif

Ridiculous.

Its subjective. It may not be ok for some, but others have open relationships and others realize its a part of the lifestyle

No. Cheating is never alright.

put it this way, even Big Baby Davis cheats...
common theme - we are of the male species.

I mean if you're a man with an ego and you're on the road for let's say 2 weeks and you got all these girls throwing themselves at you... what areyou going to do? Magic cheated, MJ cheated, Kobe cheats. Not saying cheating is good(it's not), but...

Why is everyone so concerned where Kobe puts his meat?

I'm sensing some people are jealous of the Vanessa's.

Not surprising....I'd expect some more stern rules regarding cheerleader/player relations after the Dwight Howard incident too.

Oh...and I spoke last week to a definitely connected source all about the night in Co...he did it[/]...
smh.gif
That's all I can say, as the source had tosign several legal documents through Kobe's team.

terrible timing. plus why wouldnt they have photos together. theres many occassions where cheerleaders would be with the ballers

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Vanessa > Vanessa.

indifferent.gif

%!%% is wrong w/ you son. You gotta be gay on the low.
Vanessa > Vanessa????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

More like, Vanessa > Vanessa

Put it like this:

I would %!%% the !+#$ out of Vanessa.

But, I would %!%% the !+#$ out of Vanessa

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Not surprising....I'd expect some more stern rules regarding cheerleader/player relations after the Dwight Howard incident too.

Oh...and I spoke last week to a definitely connected source all about the night in Co...he did it[/]...
smh.gif
That's all I can say, as the source had to sign several legal documents through Kobe's team.

eek.gif
You met Kate Faber?!?

Originally Posted by WILLINC

How old are some of yall dudes...

If yall are grown men...then you would know when you step out on your chick it's not like she has to be some super dime....it's just the thrill of new cooch.
I'm a grown man and if i was to ever cheat i would make sure it's worth it, not just some dime a dozen broad

For some people any {} will do

agreed.

Back
Top Bottom