Has there ever been a show you loved that got cancelled?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

DUCKMAN anyone remember duckman? it was like the prototype for adult cartoons

pimp.gif

Also Dirty Sexy Money and, in a few weeks, 24.
frown.gif

Even though the Boondocks didnt get cancelled, im still pissed there ending the series only after 3 season.
smh.gif

Traveler. Series got canceled mid-first season, but it was DOPE. I never understood why it was so short-lived.

It killed me when they canceled King Of The Hill. Whenever I do something, I think of Hank Hill and what he would do in that situation.

The Wire was one of my favorite shows of all time, but they wrapped up the final season well.

Arrested Development has to be #1 on the all time list.

Also why didn't anyone tell me Kelly Kapowski and the chick from My Name is Earl were making out on tv? Time to catch up on DVD...

some of these shows listed went nearly 10 years and past their prime i.e. Family Matters

but Arrested Development hands down...I recently watched all episodes on Netflix and that show might be G.O.A.T

Kyle X.y and they ended it on a cliff hanger and knew millions of fans still watched it.
smh.gif

Never watching abc family again.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Veronica%20Mars%20Cast_NEW.jpg

I need closure. I want to know what Veronica did in college and what happened to her dad.
frown.gif
this show is so slept on, i started watching it when i was deployed, in 06, and it really caught me off guard, alot of things were left in the air.
it had a good following, even kevin smith (silent bob) was on it, i heard he liked the show so much he asked to be on a episode.
 i wish it was still on the air.

Pushing Daisies on ABC
Life Unexpected on CW... my girl and I loved this show so much haha. They need to pick it up for a Season 2.

MissionHill_Complete.jpg

Mission Hill when it was on Adult Swim.

If you were an older brother and were tight with your fam this show was so easy to relate to.

I guess you can add FlashForward to the list... rumored to be cancelled. Incidentally, V, which was expected to be cancelled, has been renewed.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

56.jpg

nerd.gif

eek.gif
havent heard of that show in lik 10 yrs, always saw parts, even though it was on mtv, i thought i was doing something wrong watching it,
was there even a story line?? it seemed like it was trying to be "truelife" but by actors, u know

Back
Top Bottom