Has this been posted? 64 years after a nuke

No offense to anyone, but Detroit is the worst place I've ever been to in my life.

I wouldn't wish living there on to my best enemy.

No offense to anyone, but Detroit is the worst place I've ever been to in my life.

I wouldn't wish living there on to my best enemy.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Also the Japanese werent saints during WWII either, their soldiers were as dirty as it gets. Look up Japanese invasion of China and what they did to Chinese civilians. Massive amount of slaughters and innocent sexual rape against CHILDREN and women.

IMO the same thing would have happened in that situation (Invasion, defenseless individuals) regardless if the parties involved were Japanese or Chinese. Just look at the My Lai massacre and what the US soldiers did over there.

Also the Japanese werent saints during WWII either, their soldiers were as dirty as it gets. Look up Japanese invasion of China and what they did to Chinese civilians. Massive amount of slaughters and innocent sexual rape against CHILDREN and women.

IMO the same thing would have happened in that situation (Invasion, defenseless individuals) regardless if the parties involved were Japanese or Chinese. Just look at the My Lai massacre and what the US soldiers did over there.

"Detroit as a state" - my fav NT sig cant remember who has it.

Anyway, it will always be home sweet home but I could never move back. Being from there gives you a sense of pride and hard work. Place with the least racism I've ever lived. Mainly because everyone is struggling in some way. I love my city.

"Detroit as a state" - my fav NT sig cant remember who has it.

Anyway, it will always be home sweet home but I could never move back. Being from there gives you a sense of pride and hard work. Place with the least racism I've ever lived. Mainly because everyone is struggling in some way. I love my city.

US planes dropped pamphlets over Hiroshima and Nagasaki warning citizens to leave those cities.

They were huge manufacturing areas so it wasn't like two random cities were picked.

Why does Nagasaki always get ignored?

Amazing the progress that these two cities have experienced.

There was a good documentary on HBO a while back about survivors of the bomb and how they got little support from the government and how they coped with their problems. Very interesting.

US planes dropped pamphlets over Hiroshima and Nagasaki warning citizens to leave those cities.

They were huge manufacturing areas so it wasn't like two random cities were picked.

Why does Nagasaki always get ignored?

Amazing the progress that these two cities have experienced.

There was a good documentary on HBO a while back about survivors of the bomb and how they got little support from the government and how they coped with their problems. Very interesting.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Japan in China was on a much larger scale than that though, look up Unit 731, Rape of Nanking, Ten-Thousand Corpse ditch (people basically were tortured then forced to dig their own graves). Experiments done in Unit 731 were very similar to those in the Jewish Holocaust.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Japan in China was on a much larger scale than that though, look up Unit 731, Rape of Nanking, Ten-Thousand Corpse ditch (people basically were tortured then forced to dig their own graves). Experiments done in Unit 731 were very similar to those in the Jewish Holocaust.

You should include Chernobyl in this.... not a nuke, but a huge radiation disaster that has similar/worse effects on children and adults exposed. MANY people were born deformed after Chernobyl.

The radiation levels are still extreme. It is a complete ghost town... people left right as the disaster happened, and NEVER returned.

2279820452_2b320639e7_o.jpg

imag21.1.jpg

Chernobyl_doll_by_KasFEAR.jpg

1957847-Custom_large.jpg

Chernobyl-Today-A-Creepy-Story-told-in-Pictures-school1.jpg

Chernobyl-Today-A-Creepy-Story-told-in-Pictures-school6.jpg

Chernobyl-Today-A-Creepy-Story-told-in-Pictures-kindergarten3.jpg

A lot of these photos are very recent. Lots of people go back to photography cherbobyl.. but the radiation is so high that it is your own risk...

400px-Radioactive_fallout_caesium137_after_Chernobyl.jpg

2009-09-chernobyl_9.jpg

2009-09-chernobyl_1.jpg

Warning.. graphic images of mutations occurring after those exposed to the the blast gave birth years later..

Spoiler [+]
chernobyl.JPG

chernobyl.jpg

chernobyl.jpg

You should include Chernobyl in this.... not a nuke, but a huge radiation disaster that has similar/worse effects on children and adults exposed. MANY people were born deformed after Chernobyl.

The radiation levels are still extreme. It is a complete ghost town... people left right as the disaster happened, and NEVER returned.

2279820452_2b320639e7_o.jpg

imag21.1.jpg

Chernobyl_doll_by_KasFEAR.jpg

1957847-Custom_large.jpg

Chernobyl-Today-A-Creepy-Story-told-in-Pictures-school1.jpg

Chernobyl-Today-A-Creepy-Story-told-in-Pictures-school6.jpg

Chernobyl-Today-A-Creepy-Story-told-in-Pictures-kindergarten3.jpg

A lot of these photos are very recent. Lots of people go back to photography cherbobyl.. but the radiation is so high that it is your own risk...

400px-Radioactive_fallout_caesium137_after_Chernobyl.jpg

2009-09-chernobyl_9.jpg

2009-09-chernobyl_1.jpg

Warning.. graphic images of mutations occurring after those exposed to the the blast gave birth years later..

Spoiler [+]
chernobyl.JPG

chernobyl.jpg

chernobyl.jpg

Originally Posted by Kurt Like A Bawwsss

DJ Bana that %*#% is disgusting
roll.gif

so why are you laughing?

it's real.. and extremely tragic, the explosion was an accident that affected thousands in their years to come without even knowing how serious their exposure was....

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kurt Like A Bawwsss

DJ Bana that %*#% is disgusting
roll.gif

so why are you laughing?

it's real.. and extremely tragic, the explosion was an accident that affected thousands in their years to come without even knowing how serious their exposure was....

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

It is a complete ghost town... people left right as the disaster happened, and NEVER returned.
Believe it or not, there are people that still live in Chernobyl.

It is a complete ghost town... people left right as the disaster happened, and NEVER returned.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

yea, but not in areas that are highly radiated. however, they are still exposed and still probably have health issues..

silly if you ask me.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

yea, but not in areas that are highly radiated. however, they are still exposed and still probably have health issues..

silly if you ask me.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom