Has this been the week of the year thread wise on here?

Super lags, thread response email notifications, doubles posts X 100... This site is basically un-viewable in prime time because of all the issues.

No.

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Naw us OG folks know QUALITY over Quantity there were some epic threads over the last 10 years the one's this week were just dry and old and repetitive jokes.. Boring if u ask me.. Especially the ROCK thread..

The rockdeep thread was definitely overrated, half of it was just MJ popcorn gifs..but the localhookupz thread was definitely legendary, the gifs and Photoshops were classic NT material.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--The thread with the red headed clarinet boy pics had me dyin.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember this.
I died at the one that said,"They laughed at my clarinet, I laughed at their graves"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Naw us OG folks know QUALITY over Quantity there were some epic threads over the last 10 years the one's this week were just dry and old and repetitive jokes.. Boring if u ask me.. Especially the ROCK thread..

The rockdeep thread was definitely overrated, half of it was just MJ popcorn gifs..but the localhookupz thread was definitely legendary, the gifs and Photoshops were classic NT material.

It WAS overrated, now it is just insane. Dude actually posted a pic of himself with the stolen shoes, a death threat note for NT in one hand and his gun in the other. Best meltdown ever.

Thanks to the mods PedoWilliam is enjoying a nice slumber in his coffin dreamin about underage girls. Im sure if a part 2 of that thread was made it would disappear too. Now that clown probably thinks his NT rep got the thread deleted.

Back
Top Bottom