Has This Happened to you.vol.Your Friend Froze Up

People who get into fights
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cocolicious

People who get into fights
smh.gif
Men have to deal with it alot more, trust me. Everyone I know fought at least 5 times, even the humble and calm dudes.

Back on topic, drop those friends OP or at least chew them out.

If the friend that was there just sat there and said stop it instead of actually standing inbetween you and the other guy to actually try and prevent something from going down then he's just as untrustworthy as the people that ran

got into a brawl at downtown, and apparently my homegirl seen one of my associates(not really my dude but he was kickin it wit us at the time) just threw a water bottle at one of the dudes we were fighting while the rest was puttin in work.
smh.gif

Still be friends with them but don't go out with them in public. Ecspecially if you know your gonna have to fight lol

I would be disappointed they didn't back me up, but I wouldn't feel betrayed or anything.

Yalll boys got fcked up. Nah though just make sure theyll have ur back if ur gonna be chillin with them like that

Fighting really doesn't prove how loyal a dude is. You can have a dude that can fight his tail off? So what? He may have the bronze ,but does he have the heart or the brains when tighter situations arise? In this case anyhow, I would drop dude with the quickness cause if he can't handle something as simple as a bar fight, he can't move on with deeper, more tight situations as life progresses. I know I dropped certain dudes with the quickness, cause I saw how they react in a tight spot, and my judgment was right because years later, dude turns out to be a snitch.

Back
Top Bottom