Hates Ads!!!!!!

I know that im not the only one that hate ads when you are trying to watch a video.....Its gets on my nerves....then you try to close them and you end up opening up the page its all a mess!!!

i hate to be the dirtylicious of this thread, but who do you think pays to support the free video that you are watching?

67435b4be2e3b185a11f60b9065d64d692d08e4.jpg

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i hate to be the dirtylicious of this thread, but who do you think pays to support the free video that you are watching?
This.

orrrrrrrrrrr you could use ad block plus for the millionth %#%$## time
happy.gif
, unless you dont mean on here
laugh.gif

see thats one of the reasons i stop getting on Nt cause of childish stuff like this.I been on here since 02 and now its watered down like facebook and myspace.......smh....I'll leave for another 2yrs and come back and see if its changed.....

Originally Posted by aheadbusa

i dont really care
That's a B reply. You a child, quit whining.

see thats [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]one of the reasons i stop getting on Nt cause of childish stuff like this[/color].I been on here since 02 and now its watered down like facebook and myspace.......smh....I'll leave for another 2yrs and come back and see if its changed.....
Precisely, this thread isn't helping.

see thats one of the reasons i stop getting on Nt cause of childish stuff like this.I been on here since 02 and now its watered down like facebook and myspace.......smh....I'll leave for another 2yrs and come back and see if its changed.....
Watered down? Do you even know what that means? If anything, the amount of stupid threads, such as this one, is a reason not to come back.

Back
Top Bottom