Hathaway is Catwoman; Hardy is Bane

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'm probably wary of this because the relationship between Batman and Catwoman requires emotion. Bale's portrayal of Batman has been boring (not all his fault since this Batman is written as a lame) and I was only slightly intrigued by Bruce when I thought it was going somewhere in BB.

1y8o40.gif

F10_C%27MON_SON.JPG

He said anything

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

i've questioned nolan's casting choices in the past... after 2 batman movies, i will do that no more.

THIS, so imma chill. But i do agree that the sex appeal is lacking. She is a great actress though.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

i've questioned nolan's casting choices in the past... after 2 batman movies, i will do that no more.

THIS, so imma chill. But i do agree that the sex appeal is lacking. She is a great actress though.

Tom Hardy as Bane -
pimp.gif

anne hathaway as catwomen im not to sold on
30t6p3b.gif

anyone else think Natalie Portman wouldve been
eek.gif
as catwomen after watching her in blackswan?

Tom Hardy as Bane -
pimp.gif

anne hathaway as catwomen im not to sold on
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

I think Christopher Nolan's record speaks for itself so I have no doubt that Hathaway will do the role justice.

I think Christopher Nolan's record speaks for itself so I have no doubt that Hathaway will do the role justice.

Originally Posted by air max 87

eek.gif

i haven't seen blackswan, yet.. but, i concur

Originally Posted by air max 87

eek.gif

i haven't seen blackswan, yet.. but, i concur

I have a funny feeling that Nolan isnt letting the whole cat out of the bag on this one.

I have a funny feeling that Nolan isnt letting the whole cat out of the bag on this one.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

ehh seriously after the Joker is there really a villain out there that will top that?

I honestly think she might have gotten the job if she wasn't preggers.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

ehh seriously after the Joker is there really a villain out there that will top that?

I honestly think she might have gotten the job if she wasn't preggers.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Also, you guys complaining about Hathaway, she is a definite upgrade from Gylenhaal.
Just like Gylenhall was an upgrade from Katie. Besides the fact that the character they portrayed was just made up.

I'm probably wary of this because the relationship between Batman and Catwoman requires emotion. Bale's portrayal of Batman has been boring (not all his fault since this Batman is written as a lame) and I was only slightly intrigued by Bruce when I thought it was going somewhere in BB. The villains and plot have carried the series from the jump.

Maybe Nolan can push Anne to unseen heights though. What was that list of rumored leading ladies to play Catwoman again? Cuz I remember I had a grip of actresses ahead of Anne who are actually better actors than her.
Nah, Katie looks much better than Maggie. 
I don't know how some of you guys says she can't act, I think she is a decent actor. Better than these other celebs out there who just looks good and can't act. Nolan knows what he's doing and she obviously had read for the part and Nolan knows what he is doing. 
Nah, I meant upgrade as in Maggie is a better actress than Katie. It's arguable between Maggie and Anne though (I've probably seen more movies with Anne than Maggie). Looks wise Maggie seems a half chromosome away from being elephant woman.

That's it with Anne though, she's just decent. from what I remember Kiera was on the list and she's a better actress. Portman too but aint like she could've now. If Catwoman just ends up being a side character like Maggie/Katie ended up being and not the or one of the main villains I'll be content with it and in the event she does an amazing job and this is her breakout role like with Heath I'll mos def give her props.

Originally Posted by EvansST

Also, you guys complaining about Hathaway, she is a definite upgrade from Gylenhaal.
Just like Gylenhall was an upgrade from Katie. Besides the fact that the character they portrayed was just made up.

I'm probably wary of this because the relationship between Batman and Catwoman requires emotion. Bale's portrayal of Batman has been boring (not all his fault since this Batman is written as a lame) and I was only slightly intrigued by Bruce when I thought it was going somewhere in BB. The villains and plot have carried the series from the jump.

Maybe Nolan can push Anne to unseen heights though. What was that list of rumored leading ladies to play Catwoman again? Cuz I remember I had a grip of actresses ahead of Anne who are actually better actors than her.
Do NOT pretend for a second that Bale's acting skills are not being held back by this deep voice, monotone, fake conflicted caricature they've written as Bruce Wayne/Batman. Don't even pretend like he's a compelling character in the past 2 movies. It actually pisses me off that Bale can't truly act in these movies. His John Connor portrayal was better and that movie was average.

At least get in to the Bruce/Bats character development. Show us how he's obsessed. Show us how Bruce is becoming more Bat than Bruce. Show us the transition from it being Bruce putting on the Bat mask to Batman putting on the Bruce mask (i.e. Superman well I got that perception from Kill Bill Vol. 2 but it's spot on).

I'm probably wary of this because the relationship between Batman and Catwoman requires emotion. Bale's portrayal of Batman has been boring (not all his fault since this Batman is written as a lame) and I was only slightly intrigued by Bruce when I thought it was going somewhere in BB.

1y8o40.gif
Same goes for you. Stop it 5

the list you're referring to was actually a list of potential talias, ras al ghul's daughter. from what i can rememeber, rachel weisz looked to be the best fit for talia (look-wise).
I don't remember it being that specific but the list had a lot of women that'd be a better Catwoman than Anne. I don't think there's much casting according to resembalance. So many comic artists have drawn these characters you can always say one kinda looks like an actual person.

Nah, Katie looks much better than Maggie. 
I don't know how some of you guys says she can't act, I think she is a decent actor. Better than these other celebs out there who just looks good and can't act. Nolan knows what he's doing and she obviously had read for the part and Nolan knows what he is doing. 
Nah, I meant upgrade as in Maggie is a better actress than Katie. It's arguable between Maggie and Anne though (I've probably seen more movies with Anne than Maggie). Looks wise Maggie seems a half chromosome away from being elephant woman.

That's it with Anne though, she's just decent. from what I remember Kiera was on the list and she's a better actress. Portman too but aint like she could've now. If Catwoman just ends up being a side character like Maggie/Katie ended up being and not the or one of the main villains I'll be content with it and in the event she does an amazing job and this is her breakout role like with Heath I'll mos def give her props.

Originally Posted by EvansST

Do NOT pretend for a second that Bale's acting skills are not being held back by this deep voice, monotone, fake conflicted caricature they've written as Bruce Wayne/Batman. Don't even pretend like he's a compelling character in the past 2 movies. It actually pisses me off that Bale can't truly act in these movies. His John Connor portrayal was better and that movie was average.

At least get in to the Bruce/Bats character development. Show us how he's obsessed. Show us how Bruce is becoming more Bat than Bruce. Show us the transition from it being Bruce putting on the Bat mask to Batman putting on the Bruce mask (i.e. Superman well I got that perception from Kill Bill Vol. 2 but it's spot on).

1y8o40.gif
Same goes for you. Stop it 5

the list you're referring to was actually a list of potential talias, ras al ghul's daughter. from what i can rememeber, rachel weisz looked to be the best fit for talia (look-wise).
I don't remember it being that specific but the list had a lot of women that'd be a better Catwoman than Anne. I don't think there's much casting according to resembalance. So many comic artists have drawn these characters you can always say one kinda looks like an actual person.

i have nothing against Hathaway, i think she's cute, but i think he could have picked someone better... someone new.
and about Hardy, i don't think i've seen any of his work, so i can't say sith about him.

i have nothing against Hathaway, i think she's cute, but i think he could have picked someone better... someone new.
and about Hardy, i don't think i've seen any of his work, so i can't say sith about him.

Back
Top Bottom