have any of yall ever been in a "firework war"?

- this sounds like the stupidest thing ever
- and to dude making fun of people talking about being goodie goodies for not doing this...really? my mama and other dudes in the hood's mama ain't lettin them participate in this foolishness no way no how bruh.

So you guys never shot fireworks with your siblings/cousins and just so happen to toss one in their general direction? Or point a roman candle at them? 
I know everyone at least has thrown those little popping things at someone.

Sounds like an activity for ******s.
Didn't know it equates to toughness, backward **+ logic.

I remember my cousin shot my other cousin with a bottle rocket, burned through his shirt and popped in his arm pit
30t6p3b.gif
.  He got his **+ kicked by his pops for being an idiot 
laugh.gif

We always have illegal fireworks, pointing them at people, cars, houses... never that.

@Executive76- tossed them near people or under chairs, 'cause they are harmless and scare people, but throwing them at someone.  No.

im honestly surprised so many of y'all are saying you never did this. everybody i know has done this atleast once

Originally Posted by A Town Rep

and? i have probaly leaned/done more i my life livin a messed up life then livin ur suburban goodie goodie life bro.....ur toughest decision of tha day is pickin wat cheese u want in ur snadwich brotha

I hope you lose your life in one of these "wars"

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

im honestly surprised so many of y'all are saying you never did this. everybody i know has done this atleast once

I'm more so surprised that it seems like such a foreign concept...like growing up they never did anything stupid/dangerous *shrug*

Bottle rockets being launched out of pipes, fire crackers used as grenades, and roman candles used as the "heavy artillery".
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

How I still have all my fingers and no one got hurt during those years is amazing.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roman candles are hardly dangerous at distance... we wore rec specs and gloves too (so we could swat at them if u were outta candles)

we only did this in the hood tho... at my parents house in the burbs there was none of these shananigans
tired.gif

the key is balance.. im pretty socially integrated/diverse... i have boys in their mid 20s make 150k+ a year and i have boys doin 15 yr bids..

i can appareciate the struggle from all walks of life... empathy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by A Town Rep

and? i have probaly leaned/done more i my life livin a messed up life then livin ur suburban goodie goodie life bro.....ur toughest decision of tha day is pickin wat cheese u want in ur snadwich brotha

I hope you lose your life in one of these "wars"

Hoping for someone's death...really mature Trey.

You're lucky I'm such a cool dude or I would call you a mean name like Ash-Trey or something.

I used to do that stuff all the time. I burnt my favorite shirt that way, but I made the other kids ear ring for the rest of the day. Crazy stuff, I don't know why we thought it was a good idea at the time.

Strong avy to post correlation.

(o_O)... No sir.

We did some risky things that they tell you not to do (like holding firecrackers and +@+% until the LAST second and tossing them etc),but we didn't play like THAT.

Originally Posted by Executive76

I'm more so surprised that it seems like such a foreign concept...like growing up they never did anything stupid/dangerous *shrug*
that's what im saying. nobody is defending it for being smart or cool but all dudes do things that are dangerous for that adrenaline rush whether its riding your bike using no hands, speeding while driving. i mean playing football is more dangerous than getting burned by a roman candle

Back
Top Bottom