Have any of you ever had an encounter with a counterfeit bill(s)?

I order some food and pay the delivery guy.  About 5 seconds later I get a knock atthe door and it was him telling me that the $10 bill was no good. I thought itwas bad bill because it had a small tear in it. After the exchange was donewith him. I get back in the house and I observe the bill further and see thatthere are no watermarks and its smaller then my other bills. I realize that itwas a fake. With some thinking I back track where I might have received themoney and it occurs to me that I may have got it from a club I went to in thebeginning of the week. Then I called the secret service and they proceeded totell me the instructions to handle the situation.

Have any of you ever had an encounter with a counterfeitbill(s)?

I order some food and pay the delivery guy.  About 5 seconds later I get a knock atthe door and it was him telling me that the $10 bill was no good. I thought itwas bad bill because it had a small tear in it. After the exchange was donewith him. I get back in the house and I observe the bill further and see thatthere are no watermarks and its smaller then my other bills. I realize that itwas a fake. With some thinking I back track where I might have received themoney and it occurs to me that I may have got it from a club I went to in thebeginning of the week. Then I called the secret service and they proceeded totell me the instructions to handle the situation.

Have any of you ever had an encounter with a counterfeitbill(s)?

i remember this guy trying to buy a bag of Skittles with a $100 bill @ a local WalMart.. The cashier told him they don't accept bills larger than 20s (especially when buying small items such as candy).. My GF being the good samaritan that she is 
grin.gif
 willingly volunteered to change out his $100 for her $20s.. during this time i see the cashier giving us lowkey "no, dont do that" handsigns.. i didnt pay any mind at the time.. little did we know, that little front w/ the candy x $100 is a well known scam 
tired.gif
 & my GF ended up with a fake $100.. 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

we quickly went to the nearest Chili's, had lunch using the fake bill, & ended up w/ legit change *kanyeshrug*..

i remember this guy trying to buy a bag of Skittles with a $100 bill @ a local WalMart.. The cashier told him they don't accept bills larger than 20s (especially when buying small items such as candy).. My GF being the good samaritan that she is 
grin.gif
 willingly volunteered to change out his $100 for her $20s.. during this time i see the cashier giving us lowkey "no, dont do that" handsigns.. i didnt pay any mind at the time.. little did we know, that little front w/ the candy x $100 is a well known scam 
tired.gif
 & my GF ended up with a fake $100.. 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

we quickly went to the nearest Chili's, had lunch using the fake bill, & ended up w/ legit change *kanyeshrug*..

My man's use to cop fugazi bills back in '07. He had a connect and he'd pay $600 for $1000 in fake bills. He'd then take the bills to local Arab owned gas stations and get money orders in numbers like $539 and $318 and stuff to make it seem like he's paying bills. Once he got the money orders, he went elsewhere and cashed them out to himself. He use to always try to get me in on it but I was wayyyyyyy to scared on some real %@+. But the bills were pretty dead on from what I can remember. Only one time did we notice one of the bills felt "smoother" than today's money. It didn't have that gritty feeling...

My man's use to cop fugazi bills back in '07. He had a connect and he'd pay $600 for $1000 in fake bills. He'd then take the bills to local Arab owned gas stations and get money orders in numbers like $539 and $318 and stuff to make it seem like he's paying bills. Once he got the money orders, he went elsewhere and cashed them out to himself. He use to always try to get me in on it but I was wayyyyyyy to scared on some real %@+. But the bills were pretty dead on from what I can remember. Only one time did we notice one of the bills felt "smoother" than today's money. It didn't have that gritty feeling...

never heard of a counterfeit smaller than a twenty. but i guess times are rough.

and yes, the secret service is in charge of that.

never heard of a counterfeit smaller than a twenty. but i guess times are rough.

and yes, the secret service is in charge of that.

Back
Top Bottom