Have the NT trojan virus and mal-ware issues been corrected?

I did a search and found the thread about the trojan and mal-ware issues and the programs that can be used to fix the problems.However, there was no indication in the thread as to whether or not the issues have been corrected. My lovely wife (don't ask for pics - I know how youguys are) bought me a laptop for x-mas and I am afraid to go on NT with it. I suppose I could install all the programs I put on my home computer, but I thoughtI would first see if there was any info on the safety level of our beloved website.

seems to have calmed down,......

but maybe its the new comp, it was real bad for a like 2 3 weeks

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

so it was NT that messed my computer!

basically killed mine, and i couldnt even get a simple question answered, instead i got a repost of a rule i already knew about but oooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

glad to hear when im logged in at work.. i heard stories of people messing up their work pc

oh damn, i downloaded malwarebytes and as soon as i did, the ads stopped. here i thought that was the reason for the fix
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rightguard

glad to hear when im logged in at work.. i heard stories of people messing up their work pc
^happened to me. Although I didn't mess it up. I did have to spend an entire morning cleaning it up and making sure I was free and clear.

this is @%%%%++%
cuz when i make a post about it, its gonna get locked (more than likely)
so i guess im jus sol huh

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Rightguard

^happened to me. Although I didn't mess it up. I did have to spend an entire morning cleaning it up and making sure I was free and clear.

why merge with yuku?????? for the Money.

what do you mean "merge with yuku?"

ezboard IS yuku.

think of yuku as ezboard 2.0

well..more like ezboard 1.104

spent a whole day getting that crap off my computer at work. superantispyware+symantec antivirus did not completely remove it. finally used the eset onlinescanner and it worked like a charm.

my pc is still not 100% right...i had just got it and i signed on to NT and its been messed up since. It's been working off an on for almost 2 months now..

please tell me what i need to do to correct it.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

my pc is still not 100% right...i had just got it and i signed on to NT and its been messed up since. It's been working off an on for almost 2 months now..

please tell me what i need to do to correct it.

Try System Mechanic 8.0

51ksr5EkcPL._SS500_.jpg

yea the virus hit me hard too luckily my dad is a computer engineer he spent four hours straight working on the computer and laptop but it still has not fullybeen corrected. I believe the virus is trojan.vundo or w/e i thought i got it from fap sites

is there something specific i should be looking for?
i always had avg on and registry mechanic runs everytime i start up my computer.
i know that some of the pages on clicked on NT redirected me to a blank pdf which i just exited out of.

my computer is so screwed up it wont even let me install any anti viruses or spyware removers now ive tried to d/l malware bytes spybot and all of that thevirus hit me hard though

any ideas on what to do?

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

yea the virus hit me hard too luckily my dad is a computer engineer he spent four hours straight working on the computer and laptop but it still has not fully been corrected. I believe the virus is trojan.vundo or w/e i thought i got it from fap sites

yep, that's the virus.

my PC is like magic, its sick but its not dead yet...

Back
Top Bottom