Have y'all seen this Detroit hood movie called Buffed Up? Detroit people please chime in.

So I was on YouTube looking at videos of Detroit artists talking about Cartier glasses

And I came across this movie called Buffed Up. It's pretty funny. GODDAMN so many fat asses in this movie :smh::pimp:
It's basically a hood comedy about these dudes who attain a pair of white buffs and things get wild.

What I wanna discuss is the potential dangers of owning a pair particularly in the D. I already knew how D ****** got down when it came to Cartis but I wanna hear what you guys think about it. Would y'all rock a pair?
I ain't gon lie, I still want pair of white buffs. They just too clean.
ALL WHITE BUFFIES GOT THE **** WANNA **** ME :pimp::pimp:

Buffs a dime a dozen now. Pre 09 u would die wears my them ****s if u wasn’t “that *****”. It’s funny watching the whole hip hop culture wear wires and woods now because ****** was wearing them back in 03 and NT dudes used to refer to em as granny glasses.

I was waiting for DJ Smallz to ask them "So how could you afford your Buff's? Did you have to rob to get a pair?"

Buffs a dime a dozen now. Pre 09 u would die wears my them ****s if u wasn’t “that *****”. It’s funny watching the whole hip hop culture wear wires and woods now because *****s was wearing them back in 03 and NT dudes used to refer to em as granny glasses.

I assume Buffs are more of a pricey status symbol than anything. Like back in the 90's in my city, if you wore white AF1's or shell toes you automatically got that block boy attention from everybody. It wasn't until it became a fad for everyone that the negative stigma wore off.

Buffs a dime a dozen now. Pre 09 u would die wears my them ****s if u wasn’t “that *****”. It’s funny watching the whole hip hop culture wear wires and woods now because *****s was wearing them back in 03 and NT dudes used to refer to em as granny glasses.

Yea, late 90’s spreewell’s and buffs you were most definitely that nig. And if you were up at State with either, P magnet. Cats knew you were moving and educated. Love the Mitten, no one anywhere else moves like a Detroit cat, closest thing maybe Chicago.

Buffed up was real dusty :lol:. It was ard though. Just checked out that 2eleven joint and it was cool. Watching plug love right now though :pimp:. And I def caught the buff wave. Them joints make you feel untouchable when you got em on. Transformative experience for real :lol:.

Brand new buffs from au courant gonna run u about 2400 but most pawn shops and jewelry stores got used pairs for 1400-1800 maybe less some places.

Movie wasn’t bad, it had a few lulz, and the mass is of the ratchet category(which I have no problems with :evil:)if you were wondering about OP post.

Finally got around to watching this joint. Very entertaining. It was funny and shot surprisingly well for a youtube movie.

And as for the women...film had me googling joints names from the credits deadass. Soo many bad joints in there.

Would watch again lol.

" I on't like his mustache." Lol

Back
Top Bottom