Have you ever Bagged a Gothic/EMO Chick? Vol. She Slits Her Wrists

I don't know what it is...but there's this gothic white girl who work at Wal-Mart that ya boy is sprung on
embarassed.gif

She rocks black finger nail polish, and a bunch of piercings, on her lip, nose, eyebrow etc.

I'm kind of conflicted on whether I should holla @ her or not, and if so, how do I approach?

I mean I'm a thugged out playa from the hood, so it would be kind of "awkward" for us to interact, right?

Has anyone from NT ever messed with an Emo chick?
nerd.gif

Be careful. She might perform some kinda ritual on you when you guys are about to engage in intercourse.

Originally Posted by Princetonchaney

i got a blower from 1... she seemed mad into it. Like she was tryin to beat a world record or somehtin.
for some reason they are extra skilled in this field........... TRUST

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

i got a blower from 1... she seemed mad into it. Like she was tryin to beat a world record or somehtin.

Daddy Issues FTW.

Originally Posted by YallKnoWutDisIz

I don't know what it is...but there's this gothic white girl who work at Wal-Mart that ya boy is sprung on
embarassed.gif

She rocks black finger nail polish, and a bunch of piercings, on her lip, nose, eyebrow etc.

I'm kind of conflicted on whether I should holla @ her or not, and if so, how do I approach?

I mean I'm a thugged out playa from the hood, so it would be kind of "awkward" for us to interact, right?

nerd.gif
when did thugs start hanging around wal-mart?
what kind of hood u from....

Originally Posted by Gully Gabe

embarassed.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

nerd.gif

Where else is a thugged out playa supposed to get his Bod ?

qxun4h.jpg

REAL TALK. WHAT.

embarassed.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I knew an emo/scene chick. She WANTED the business. I've yet to give it to her though.

laugh.gif
@ thug hanging out at walmart. Your boy couldn't do some shoppin' or what?
laugh.gif

I'd *@$% with a scene chick cuz i dig their look but I just dunno where to find them, they are hard to find in NY for me. Might have to hit up hipsterparties or something to find them in the summer.

I got topped off by one. Was too damn weird to go Xbox live because of the piercing she had down there
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by duerr

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Daddy Issues FTW.

In all likelihood, yes. I can confirm this extra skill they possess..

I'm guessing you have to show her you are an undercover emo and need her help to 'whip it out', if i may. nh of course.

laugh.gif
and the matrix jacket with the spike boots...

I copped from this gothic chick she had a fatty! i was wondering why they dress like that, its a shame.

Back
Top Bottom