Have You Ever Genuinely Wanted Someone To Die?

Originally Posted by solarius49

Terrible cliffs, I still have no clue what happened

roll.gif

OP how could you wish death on another person?

do you realize that by still being angry at this situation long after it has passed, you are just subconsciously feeding into your own negativity and inability to deal with life? you want to sound as if you're mature or "old school" but actually you're quite immature emotionally. a real man would acknowledge the situation, take steps to protect himself next time, and keep it moving.

don't let external things affect you this much, seriously. learn how to control your emotions.

Originally Posted by tengoeljugode

I was inebriated. I was typing principal lol.

Still feel the same way this morning. It pisses me off even more knowing that some punk %$$ high school kids or just graduated college freshman took something of mine.

I'm surprised at how many NT'rs think I should just chalk it up to the game. The world is becoming a weird place.
are you going to do anything about it? will thinking about it solve ANYTHING? no? well yes charge it to  the game. what's weird about that? you sound like a 6 year old bruh. i'm not saying don't be mad, but eventually GET OVER IT. 

I can't wait for OP to post an overpriced shoe or send a lowball offer.... I WILL THEN CALL UPON HADES TO STRIKE YOU DOWN FOR TRYING TO STEAL FOOD FROM MY FAMILY'S MOUTHS, SIR.

Originally Posted by CorndogMcgee

I can't wait for OP to post an overpriced shoe or send a lowball offer.... I WILL THEN CALL UPON HADES TO STRIKE YOU DOWN FOR TRYING TO STEAL FOOD FROM MY FAMILY'S MOUTHS, SIR.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

youre not about that life

You woulda got along with the dudes that stole it.

And to address your point, if there were no consequences, I would kill the next man with no qualms. I have been hunting since I was 6 and I can take my glock apart with a blindfold on. But because I have a career, family and friends that I don't want to see hurt watching me go away for murder, no, no I am not about that life
indifferent.gif
94er4.gif

Tough guyyy

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

youre not about that life

You woulda got along with the dudes that stole it.

And to address your point, if there were no consequences, I would kill the next man with no qualms. I have been hunting since I was 6 and I can take my glock apart with a blindfold on. But because I have a career, family and friends that I don't want to see hurt watching me go away for murder, no, no I am not about that life
indifferent.gif
It's what it boils down to. I'm sure most people on this board use the phrase as a means of trolling, so don't worry about it. And yes, I have wished death upon a person...it didn't last for long but I'm sure the thought crosses most people's minds if you've been on this earth long enough....grimy $+!! happens.

Yeah... won't go into details, but I got backstabbed hard a few years back... wanted to put the ski mask on 
mad.gif

Of course I did what the rest of us would do and just tried to ignore the situation, but there were constant reminders on campus. Once I got out of college it went away.

Ive absolutely not really hated someone this much in quite some time. but my roommate, i actually would like to see him fail. hes is the most arrogant person ive ever met and needs to be humbled. hes a racist bigot that believes hes better than everybody and is always right. idk how someone can believe that gov aid is truly unnecessary but goes out and brags about how well connected he is and how he's guaranteed to have a job or get accepted to any school he wishes.

yea there were some pieces of crap in the news a few years back that rped some infants... not only did i want them to die but i wanted to personally kill them myself.
sandusky too should be dead.

Back
Top Bottom