Have you ever laid a hand on your woman? ....................Why not?

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

So when double standards don't work in a guys favor he gets upset but when we call them out that's just the way life is right? m'ch...*rolls eyes*

When double standards dont work in a woman's favor the outcome is the same
indifferent.gif

i didn't say it wasn't...
pimp.gif

I have been known to push her around when it came to it. But never hitting, Just not my style!

If I did I would be undercover about it!
nerd.gif

secret-agent2.gif

i've never hit a woman in my life. i'd say this though, there have been times when i just wanted to hit her so she can shut the eff up. good thing istill have restraint though if she got violent i'm not sure i could hold up.

I just think about someone hitting my mother and I'm good. If it's ok to hit your girl then it's ok for your pops to hit your mom right?? Nah,that's not how I was raised.

Betch decided to smack me while driving.

she got a swollen eye as a result.

If the conditions are right, then physical response is in line. Sheneeds to know her place, i dont put my hands on you, you for damn sure dont put yours on me.

This is some straight @+%%+ @#% nonsense. Straight %%$$+......

Like Chris Rock said, there's always a reason to hit someone. Kids, old men, old women. Just don't do it.

If I know I'm stronger than someone and I can impose my will on them if I see fit, then I also know there's no need for that. That puppy can keepbarking and barking all they want. They know they can't really %!*@ with a big dog.

If you can't control yourself as a man, you ain't no man.......

To dude above me, physical response is never in line.

Would you haul off on your 12 year old cousin if he hauls off on you? No. Because you know shorty ain't built like that and he just acting a fool. Andyou'd be doing the same letting yourself get caught up in that BS.

YOU need to be mature enough as a man to know when it's time to act and when it's not.

If you let some over emotional chick push you to the point where you're acting just like she is, well then what does that say about you? She smacks you,your face a little red for a minute, so you swell her eye?

If you're going to hit a chick just because she hits you, well then in my opinion, you're acting like a female. You're doing exactly what she did.You're as out of line as she was.

Period.

im sorry i cant do that.

some of you dude really smack a girl with all your strength or something light?

id kill my girl if i did that...

im calllin ducktales

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

im sorry i cant do that.

some of you dude really smack a girl with all your strength or something light?

id kill my girl if i did that...

im calllin ducktales
ducktales? SPEAKING OF USING THE WRONG WORD, IN THE WRONG CONTEXT. FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I remember in high school my boy Terrence and his girl got into it.

She was sitting on his lap and "playfully" slapped him.

He proceeded to hit her with a 3-piece.

Then when she hit the floor he stomped her face twice with some Tim's on.

We literally had to drag son off of ol' girl.

First off I would never be with a chick who had to result to physical violence to solve our problems. The first time it occurs the relationship is deaded.I'm not a violent person by nature but if pushed I go from 0-60 real quick with the rage tip. I don't think words can get me their either.

I have however witnessed a woman basically dress down this man verbally in a bar. I mean she was killin him. I mean these were verbal uppercuts and haymakersand everyone was watchin. From his moms to his kids and everything. Dude just calmly decked her. I honestly thought she deserved it...

Originally Posted by 36hypno

I have however witnessed a woman basically dress down this man verbally in a bar. I mean she was killin him. I mean these were verbal uppercuts and haymakers and everyone was watchin. From his moms to his kids and everything. Dude just calmly decked her. I honestly thought she deserved it...
from the story you told... it does seem like she deserved it...

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

I remember in high school my boy Terrence and his girl got into it.
She was sitting on his lap and "playfully" slapped him.
He proceeded to hit her with a 3-piece.
Then when she hit the floor he stomped her face twice with some Tim's on.
We literally had to drag son off of ol' girl.

umm.........

wow.........

Back in JHS this chick I don't know smacked the shhh out of me on a cold +!+ day(fall/winter) cuz one of my boys told her to do it. Prior to this I wasplaying around with his gf and he was like she wouldn't dare smack me if she knew what's good for her. So then this stranger(who I guess was a friendof my boy's gf) did what he told her and then I proceeded to smack the shhh out of her, so hard her big ol ear rings went flying.
laugh.gif

They couldn't believe it. She was shocked but not mad, then apologized and everybody else started to laugh. Shorty a model now

Back
Top Bottom