Have you ever not enjoyed smashing?

Originally Posted by rjones416

didnt even read the thread but i seen you making threads like why arent you getting dimes, now you say you're a virgin what the +%@! man?
laugh.gif
I'm a fair talker, but INS. Just cause one can cross his defender over doesn't mean he can finish at the rim... spitting game does not equal smashing
laugh.gif

But hey, I don't own a car and I consider myself sound on driving and which cars are good and why. Give ya boy some time
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

My gf gives me good dome but I never cum from it. I have to jack to glaze her face lol.

I've smashed females I wasn't attracted to but I still got a nut.

And sex is better than head, but I'm a fiend for head.

My gf gives me good dome but I never cum from it. I have to jack to glaze her face lol.

I've smashed females I wasn't attracted to but I still got a nut.

And sex is better than head, but I'm a fiend for head.

The only thing I don't like is when it's uncomfortable. I hate smashing in cars because there is no room. Last week we did this at the cliffs, and the damn police rolled up. She was butt naked and scared. She was in the middle of riding and jumped off, I was like "what's wrong" 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
... I pulled my pants up and opened the door. But the police just pointed the light and kept it moving.

The only thing I don't like is when it's uncomfortable. I hate smashing in cars because there is no room. Last week we did this at the cliffs, and the damn police rolled up. She was butt naked and scared. She was in the middle of riding and jumped off, I was like "what's wrong" 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
... I pulled my pants up and opened the door. But the police just pointed the light and kept it moving.

One time I was smashing a girl from work, who rooms with another girl we both work with. Her roommate saw me come in so she knew I was there. I don't really like people outside of my circle knowing who I smash so I went through great lengths to insure that her roomie didn't know we were gettin it in, especially since we all worked together (and I was talking to another girl from our job smh) So fast forward to us bangin'......shorties bed is loud as +@$+!!! I'm talking some sound effects type #*%$. On top of that, everytime I tried to to slow down the poundage to lower the sound, she'd ask why I was slowing down and tell me to go harder. All I could imagine was her roommate sitting in her room wondering when it was gonna end 
laugh.gif
I was preoccupied with the sound of her bed the entire time....faked a nut and went home. Least enjoyable sex experience EVAR

One time I was smashing a girl from work, who rooms with another girl we both work with. Her roommate saw me come in so she knew I was there. I don't really like people outside of my circle knowing who I smash so I went through great lengths to insure that her roomie didn't know we were gettin it in, especially since we all worked together (and I was talking to another girl from our job smh) So fast forward to us bangin'......shorties bed is loud as +@$+!!! I'm talking some sound effects type #*%$. On top of that, everytime I tried to to slow down the poundage to lower the sound, she'd ask why I was slowing down and tell me to go harder. All I could imagine was her roommate sitting in her room wondering when it was gonna end 
laugh.gif
I was preoccupied with the sound of her bed the entire time....faked a nut and went home. Least enjoyable sex experience EVAR

laugh.gif
, i didnt enjoy my first time at bat, felt pressured into doing it and the condom was too small, ended up gettn cut and bleedn, not fun at all, she got hers though

laugh.gif
, i didnt enjoy my first time at bat, felt pressured into doing it and the condom was too small, ended up gettn cut and bleedn, not fun at all, she got hers though

Originally Posted by Sneaky

OP, how old are you tho? Don't feel bad my dude. I'm in the same group you are.
I'm 17. I don't feel bad at all, like I've said it is what it is and I'll tell anyone online or in person that I'm a virgin. I just haven't been chasing the P very hard and my town is mad rich and conservative, but all excuses aside, yeah I still have the v card.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

OP, how old are you tho? Don't feel bad my dude. I'm in the same group you are.
I'm 17. I don't feel bad at all, like I've said it is what it is and I'll tell anyone online or in person that I'm a virgin. I just haven't been chasing the P very hard and my town is mad rich and conservative, but all excuses aside, yeah I still have the v card.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

jm2000 wrote:

memphisboi55 wrote:

I will say I didn't enjoy it one chic i hit a few times. Joint had a little stinch to it... and the worst rider ever.
She would do this little weird harlem shake thingie x the dude who does the robot on dave chappelle show move when she on top riding, guess was supposed to feel good to me. I would just smh inside my head lol. Joint use to be on the dry side as well. I would just say @#@! it and say i came, when i didn't.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

My girl and I are
roll.gif
trying to picture this!

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

jm2000 wrote:

memphisboi55 wrote:

I will say I didn't enjoy it one chic i hit a few times. Joint had a little stinch to it... and the worst rider ever.
She would do this little weird harlem shake thingie x the dude who does the robot on dave chappelle show move when she on top riding, guess was supposed to feel good to me. I would just smh inside my head lol. Joint use to be on the dry side as well. I would just say @#@! it and say i came, when i didn't.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

My girl and I are
roll.gif
trying to picture this!

Back
Top Bottom