Have you ever recorded someone in public?

i never think to record anything in public
the last thing i want is any interaction from any stranger

It really is amazing how often I see this from younger folks. Like all they can think about is e-props. I was at a season ticket opening day party for the Cincinnati Reds, a few weeks ago and they brought the mascots in to take pics and interact with everyone. As they were walking in (it was kind of awkward trying to get them into the space in full costume) this kid who was probably 13-14 comes busting through the crowd. He's literally pushing people aside with his phone out, gets right up on one of them and starts screaming "Mr. Red! Mr. Red! MR. REDDDD! HIT THE GRIDDY!" Poor dude in the costume was trying to get into the venue without falling over and kinda had to politely move him out of the way. :lol:

Wont say i wont if it serves a distinct purpose of value. But its def not my first reaction and i usually dip when **** seems to pop off.

Case in point at my local walgreen. Cops surrounded a heavily tinted car. Hands on guns and one cop hd the handle of the dudes car about to open.

I peeped it. Walked into walgreen and walked out and had no inkling to stick around and record like others. I dont have time nor energy for those things.

There were a few instances…I’ll try to provide pictures and edit this post when I get home from work… I have a ton of pictures on my phone so I have to search for it lol…

One time I was in New York on my way home to NJ going to port authority… I spot a few employees at a verizon store with a sign and on strike…they were yelling in unison how they were on strike… I recorded them cuz I thought it was funny but then they stopped as soon as I recorded them…

I always like to record accidents or take pictures when I drive by them…I am paying attention to the road I just hold my phone to the side of my body as im driving by…

Also whenever there’s mascots promoting their store I think it’s funny… they are usually dancing or whatever outside the store… my local Chick fil A has a cow there dancing at least every other weekend…

Sometimes when im at a bar/club and its jam packed I like to record or take a picture of the crowd… not trying to be a creeper but just want to remember that night when I out and it was fun…

Lastly there’s this beach I go to here in NJ every other weekend… and a lot of the times someone is getting married on the beach… I think it’s cool and I like to be a part of the party/crowd… so I like to record some of the wedding as if I was part of the party lol… im nowhere near them im in the outskirts so it’s not like im crashing but I do have a good seat…other people besides me are watching the wedding as well…

Back
Top Bottom