Have you ever secretly wanted to bone your friends girl?

Yes, it's easier when they're my friends girl too.
I'm only competing with the homie instead of the whole world 
pimp.gif

I really hope some of these stories are jokes because some of you dudes are foul as hell. Hittin your boy's girl after they broke up? Foul dudes man. Real life.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Definitely. I am a 23 year old male, I wanna smash everyone's girl. The differnce is that I never act on it though.

If I consider you a friend, your girl just becomes an extension of you, to me. I just completely tune the chicks looks out. However, my gf has a few friends I wouldn't mind.

I mean, if she's willing, as a friend aren't you obligated to pursue it? Why would you want your boys with a chick that's willing
to screw another dude? Pursue it, if you get the vibe, let him know and if he's cool with it (he's a cornball if he isn't
grin.gif
) smash BEFORE she is
confronted. Your whole team wins that way
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by CJ863

Nah call my crazy but I can differentiate between someone being attractive to smash &
someone just being attractive. If she's pretty she's pretty and that's that with me. Bros over
#@@%*.

Thank you. I've been around friends of mine, and I would tell the both of them "she's a good looking chick, you're lucky." Or something of the sort.But something in me would keep it at that, thoughts of smashing won't make it far.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I really hope some of these stories are jokes because some of you dudes are foul as hell. Hittin your boy's girl after they broke up? Foul dudes man. Real life.
Would you do it after 2-3 months after the break up?

Yes but only after she jokingly asked if I wanted to have a threesome. Its like I have a switch in my head to where I cant look at them like that.

Originally Posted by Boi

2-3 months? 
laugh.gif

I don't think it should ever be done. I don't care if it is 20 years from now. That is foul man. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

Ask any real boi out there, it doesn't matter if it was 2-3 months or 10 years, doing it is doing it.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Who hasn't? If she's bad I don't care who's with her. Wanting to, and doing it are 2 different things

This.

the only case in which i would smash my best friend's girl is if they never had sex to be honest

other than that, its a no go

Originally Posted by MarquiseJ

I'm a real dude, I respect my mans girl once they done she
Dead to me personally.

laugh.gif
@ you thinking that makes you a real dude.

That's like me saying, I'm a real man... if @!%!# served to me on a platter, I'm gonna eat it!

who said it was a secret?

you guys never swap girls for a week or 2 before? some friends... :rollseyes

Kind of cus I always thought she was attractive but not my type and I never showed interest. My boy was in jail and him and his girl were technically broken up and never got back together. We were kickin it and she ended up giving me head while my homey fingered her. I didnt ask, she offered and I didnt turn her down. I still feel guilty till this day cus he considered her "the one" even though when he got locked up she went crazy and messed with a few dudes right away. Their relationship was really toxic and he treated her horrible all 3 years so it made me feel slightly less guilty but if I could take it back I would.

Originally Posted by Boi

2-3 months? 
laugh.gif

I don't think it should ever be done. I don't care if it is 20 years from now. That is foul man. 
grin.gif
aint even that bad doe
laugh.gif

the ex bf dont care she dont care i dont care we all win nomzayin
pimp.gif

I would like to pose a question:

Consider both perspectives, in which you are the one that had the girlfriend, and you being the friend interested in your friend's ex.

Would it be an issue if your friend started going out with your girlfriend (granted the timing was sound enough to allow a majority of emotions to subside)? What if both of the new partners truly make each other happy? This is not a situation in which your friend is just smashing, but it's a quality relationship not strictly sexually motivated. As a good friend, shouldn't you let your pride go and just want what's best for your friend? Sure, it might be awkward for awhile, but shouldn't it come down to "just treat her with respect and all I care about is that you are genuinely happy".

I mean, if all parties are respectful, then shouldn't that reduce the majority of complications.

I know it's hard to let go of one's pride, but who are we to prevent the happiness of another man, especially if you consider him a good friend.

Back
Top Bottom