Have you ever secretly wanted to bone your friends girl?

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by DT43

The worst is when your friends girl is throwin the buns at you..
And out of respect you dont smash..

But down the road.. You end up not being cool with your friend anymore.

Its happened to me twice.. With two girls that I always wanted to smash before my former friends even got with em.

I shoulda just smashed em out and crossed em off my list. 
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Because of these experiences.. My mentality has changed.

Of course I have wanted to smash my homies girl.. 

But I would never go after my homies girl. 

But if shes throwin me the buns and she doesnt have a ring on her finger..

SHE IS NOT UR GIRL. 

All shes gonna do is give it up to the next man.. 

You might as well let me have some fun too. 
30t6p3b.gif
you that desperate for some buns bruh? the p comes in slowly for some of you guys i see.. there are millions of girls out there, how hard is it to NOT smash one your friend is with? 
How is that desperate? Please specify..
I see some of you have fallen victim to the power of the vajayjay and just love to cuff..

laugh.gif
@ the dude calling you desperate. Its goddamn %#@#!! Y'all dudes act like you can just pull a chick aside and say "drop your panties, we're having sex!" All thise nonsense "there's to many woman out there...." Quit acting like y'all Brad Pitt or something.
laugh.gif

If bunz is being thrown around, I'm catching one.... not my fault the dumba** homie wifed up a jumpoff.

Of course. Want to date my bro's girl too. Sometimes I dream that she is sleeping next to my thigh and the part just some how rests a  left cheekbone.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

my homie had just came back from Iraq and he brought his girl on base...... she was fine, i mean dime fine....

everybody, i mean everybody gave him props for her being his girl... moving along, he goes back home to atlanta on leave and me and my homie end up bumping into shorty and her friend at a san diego club..... the club was wack so we decided to go to mexico and get it popping... not thinking of it, me and shorty end up having sum drinks and started grinding heavy.... didnt think much about it, cuz thats the homies girl and we were just having a good time,...

2 days later me and my homie was scheduled to be in the annual san diego flight show so we got her to take his car down to the hotel we were going to be staying at... she told my homie that she was digging me and she wanted to hook up.. he wanted no parts of it cuz he and her boyfriend at the time was mad cool..the military had us in some hotel rooms and shorty took the opportunity to bring us mcDonalds as soon as we got off.... me my homie her and her friend are in the room , i eat my double cheese burger and outloud announced that i was going to take a shower, so i walk over to my bag which was on my bed... got my boxers and wife beater... walked into the bathroom open the blinds and this chick is in the tub with no clothes on... me being the man i am said, "u gotta leave" she refused and after 2 or 3 minutes back and forth i said F it walked in and proceeded to handle bizness.... we took a shower together and when i walked out the bathroom her friend was on the hotel balcony chatting with my homie... so i tell him what happened after they left and i felt bad , knowing this girl was gonna call my homie like it was all good... but whatever.... she ends coming the next day with a 6 pack of coronas and mickey Ds..... me n the homie is on the same balcony smoking a couple newports plotting to smash both of them .... i walkin the room leaving him on the balcony. i cant remember exactly what i told her when i walked in but it was good enough to start foreplay on the bed with the lights on.... her friend walks back in and sez " yall started without me"? so im getting double action and my homie finally walks in off the balcony and asks "why are the lights off" he likes to chain smoke so we had a good 10 min headstart... he walks over to the bed and figures out whats going on... both girls tell him to beat it.... he said "hell no, this is my room to, ill watch your silouettes on my bed while i smoke this cogarette.... had my first 3some with my homies girls and her friend with my other boy just watching in the dark...lololol...

about a month later was the marine corps ball.... son just came off of leave and brought his girl a nice dress to the ball.... so we all posted up and this scandolous broad walks up to me and her man with a camera a say " yall two get together for this picture" it was the most awkward moment ever for me being there all night with her and not saying anything to her....

they ended up breaking up a yr later..... she told him everything... he didnt get mad at me cuz we were that cool at the time and gotten closer so it didnt effect our relationship... me and him actually got tighter , took a trip to vegas together , he came out to NY and i ws in his wedding.... all in all good times....

peep the sig

tumblr_kvp7udZ1941qzjw8go1_400.gif

Originally Posted by kiendienn

I would like to pose a question:

Consider both perspectives, in which you are the one that had the girlfriend, and you being the friend interested in your friend's ex.

Would it be an issue if your friend started going out with your girlfriend (granted the timing was sound enough to allow a majority of emotions to subside)? What if both of the new partners truly make each other happy? This is not a situation in which your friend is just smashing, but it's a quality relationship not strictly sexually motivated. As a good friend, shouldn't you let your pride go and just want what's best for your friend? Sure, it might be awkward for awhile, but shouldn't it come down to "just treat her with respect and all I care about is that you are genuinely happy".

I mean, if all parties are respectful, then shouldn't that reduce the majority of complications.

I know it's hard to let go of one's pride, but who are we to prevent the happiness of another man, especially if you consider him a good friend.

I see your point, but it depends on which ex, imo.  Because if it was an ex from a while ago and we broke up because I moved on then I guess it wouldn't bother me as much, but if it was an ex that ended things with me on bad terms then there's no way I could keep a friend that wanted to get with her.  As far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't want that ex to be successful or happy, so anything associated with her would get the same treatment even if it was someone I considered a best friend.  That $%@% would bother me to no end
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT:

As for OPs question; not any of my best friends' girls, but friends that I don't talk to much, yeah...

Wow, some of you guys
30t6p3b.gif

I have never wanted to smash a friend's girl. Sure attracted to some, but that's different. My friends and I are like brothers so if any of my friends introduces his girl to us, she's become that "sister" status like what OP said. We respect each other that much and we know each other's boundaries.

We're on that bros before %!@% mindset I guess
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

If I consider you a friend, your girl just becomes an extension of you, to me. I just completely tune the chicks looks out. However, my gf has a few friends I wouldn't mind.

I'll still look at her !*# tho

nah, my fam and friends' women are off limits...however, one of boys' pieces last night, a PYT, was looking niiiiccceeee

The homie's girl is always off limits.
If shes a jumpoff, let ya boy know that shes a jumpoff & to let that skeezer go.

If somewhere down the line, u & this chick cross paths & ya homie aint really have no feelings, then by all means go for it.

my homies wifey is cold..i stay creepin when im over they crib shorty is mad thick...cant help it...id never "GO FOR IT" im positive id get turned down but if she ever fell through my crib at 3am..i would have no choice

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by kiendienn

I would like to pose a question:

Consider both perspectives, in which you are the one that had the girlfriend, and you being the friend interested in your friend's ex.

Would it be an issue if your friend started going out with your girlfriend (granted the timing was sound enough to allow a majority of emotions to subside)? What if both of the new partners truly make each other happy? This is not a situation in which your friend is just smashing, but it's a quality relationship not strictly sexually motivated. As a good friend, shouldn't you let your pride go and just want what's best for your friend? Sure, it might be awkward for awhile, but shouldn't it come down to "just treat her with respect and all I care about is that you are genuinely happy".

I mean, if all parties are respectful, then shouldn't that reduce the majority of complications.

I know it's hard to let go of one's pride, but who are we to prevent the happiness of another man, especially if you consider him a good friend.

I see your point, but it depends on which ex, imo.  Because if it was an ex from a while ago and we broke up because I moved on then I guess it wouldn't bother me as much, but if it was an ex that ended things with me on bad terms then there's no way I could keep a friend that wanted to get with her.  As far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't want that ex to be successful or happy, so anything associated with her would get the same treatment even if it was someone I considered a best friend.  That $%@% would bother me to no end
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT:

As for OPs question; not any of my best friends' girls, but friends that I don't talk to much, yeah...

Strong point which I agree with.
However, in terms of not wanting that ex to be happy or successful, aren't those types of grudges more detrimental towards you?  I mean, if yall deaded the relationship then it's done and over with, and I know I would try my best to not waste any sleep or thought over her anymore.

yeah I wanted to smash my boy's girlfriend and even after they broke up I never tried didnt want to break the code 
laugh.gif

Never...Dude is my best friend since childhood we like brothers...his wife is like a sister in law to me

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by DT43

30t6p3b.gif
you that desperate for some buns bruh? the p comes in slowly for some of you guys i see.. there are millions of girls out there, how hard is it to NOT smash one your friend is with? 
I see some of you have fallen victim to the power of the vajayjay and just love to cuff..

laugh.gif
@ the dude calling you desperate. Its goddamn %#@#!! Y'all dudes act like you can just pull a chick aside and say "drop your panties, we're having sex!" All thise nonsense "there's to many woman out there...." Quit acting like y'all Brad Pitt or something.
laugh.gif

If bunz is being thrown around, I'm catching one.... not my fault the dumba** homie wifed up a jumpoff.

ohhhh i get it now.

you're just hideous, which means you're SO desperate for the P, you're actually willing to throw away friendships for it
laugh.gif

I feel bad for the hand you've been dealt in life.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohhhh i get it now.

you're just hideous, which means you're SO desperate for the P, you're actually willing to throw away friendships for it
laugh.gif

I feel bad for the hand you've been dealt in life.
And you're one of those dudes who resorts to personal attacks when people don't agree with you which is even worse.

I see both sides...but this isn't a black and white thing. I have dudes who I chill, smoke, drink with...I may call them my "friend" but we just speak here and there. In that case, if one of THEIR girls hits me up she just might get the watergun...call me what you want but I couldn't care less. Then theres my BOYS, my aces, whose girls I would never ever touch. Even then I might check the cleavage here and there but nothing more.

I'm a fan of idea that if your girl is even THINKING about stepping outside of home, she ain't really your "girl" anyways
ohwell.gif

I don't think I can ever do that to a friend, you will be deaded with the quickness even I suspect a shady move. Don't matter who it is.

Back
Top Bottom