Have you ever smashed while yours/ the other's parents are still in the house?

me and someone else hid in the closet (no romo) while someone was smashing in my room

I was smashing a girl while homeboy was watching through a window, after I listen to the baby monitor while he smashed her

me and someone else hid in the closet (no romo) while someone was smashing in my room

I was smashing a girl while homeboy was watching through a window, after I listen to the baby monitor while he smashed her

been caught, too. hell, i got dome one time while my mom was driving
  The disrespect.
30t6p3b.gif

Did it at my ex's with her mom around, and sister in the room next door.
Alll the time.
laugh.gif

It was definitely worth it.

Did it at my ex's with her mom around, and sister in the room next door.
Alll the time.
laugh.gif

It was definitely worth it.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

The disrespect.
30t6p3b.gif

I can't believe my eyes Did your mom not care one bit. Im calling ducktales on some of thisIm expecting NTers getting chased by the dad with a shotgun

Originally Posted by krazy88s

The disrespect.
30t6p3b.gif

I can't believe my eyes Did your mom not care one bit. Im calling ducktales on some of thisIm expecting NTers getting chased by the dad with a shotgun

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

roll.gif

You listened on the baby monitor as he smashed her, then you came in and smashed her while he watched through the window?

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

roll.gif

You listened on the baby monitor as he smashed her, then you came in and smashed her while he watched through the window?

yea plenty of times. i remember one time my dad walked in on us, he aint even say nuthin he just walked out & closed the door. another time i was smashin this chick at her house, i was pickin her up & +%!$$! her while i had her in the air. her dad walked in & i dropped her & she hit the floor. when i got back home he called me talkin bout sum "son u should be embarrassed" i was just like "naw u should be embarrassed, u just saw yo daughter gettin %!%*%%". i was never allowed over her house again
laugh.gif

yea plenty of times. i remember one time my dad walked in on us, he aint even say nuthin he just walked out & closed the door. another time i was smashin this chick at her house, i was pickin her up & +%!$$! her while i had her in the air. her dad walked in & i dropped her & she hit the floor. when i got back home he called me talkin bout sum "son u should be embarrassed" i was just like "naw u should be embarrassed, u just saw yo daughter gettin %!%*%%". i was never allowed over her house again
laugh.gif

all the time man. I did it once with her moms, brothers, and sister was in the living room. High school days, no hotel money and mom dukes always home. Oh well

all the time man. I did it once with her moms, brothers, and sister was in the living room. High school days, no hotel money and mom dukes always home. Oh well

Females dont know how to drive..so a mother not even looking once in the rear view while her son is getting a penis sucked in the back is expected 
laugh.gif

Females dont know how to drive..so a mother not even looking once in the rear view while her son is getting a penis sucked in the back is expected 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom