Have you ever smashed while yours/ the other's parents are still in the house?

Always. Mom dukes didnt know what she'd done when she copped me this brolic iHome for my bday last year
laugh.gif

Just turn the volume to max + bass and i go in
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Smashed this chick while her son was in the bed sleep 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
did that out here in Germany....chick got on top of me and starting riding right when her son was laying next to us sleep....
30t6p3b.gif
dont judge me I aint initiate contact.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
did that out here in Germany....chick got on top of me and starting riding right when her son was laying next to us sleep....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I guess when a chick wants it as men its our civic duty to give it to her no matter the circumstance 

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I guess when a chick wants it as men its our civic duty to give it to her no matter the circumstance 

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Yeah
laugh.gif

One time i was smashin this chick and her pops came home early
30t6p3b.gif
Son was  a cop, too
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I had to hide under her bed for almost 2 hrs
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I was taking to her on aim while i was under the bed like "did he leave yet":
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Bet you never hid in the closet naked...sweating..with the condom still on though ........

grin.gif

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Yeah
laugh.gif

One time i was smashin this chick and her pops came home early
30t6p3b.gif
Son was  a cop, too
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I had to hide under her bed for almost 2 hrs
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I was taking to her on aim while i was under the bed like "did he leave yet":
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Bet you never hid in the closet naked...sweating..with the condom still on though ........

grin.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

me and someone else hid in the closet (no romo) while someone was smashing in my room

I was smashing a girl while homeboy was watching through a window, after I listen to the baby monitor while he smashed her
roll.gif

You listened on the baby monitor as he smashed her, then you came in and smashed her while he watched through the window?
I went first in my room, then he did it in my sisters room
also he knows how my kids taste
laugh.gif
Wait.................what?

she swallowed, then he was kissing her

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

me and someone else hid in the closet (no romo) while someone was smashing in my room

I was smashing a girl while homeboy was watching through a window, after I listen to the baby monitor while he smashed her
roll.gif

You listened on the baby monitor as he smashed her, then you came in and smashed her while he watched through the window?
I went first in my room, then he did it in my sisters room
also he knows how my kids taste
laugh.gif
Wait.................what?

she swallowed, then he was kissing her

Too lazy to type it all out, but I got dome for the first time from ex while her mom was bathing. (Bathroom was behind the living room)

She lived in the top floor of a two family house; I found out after like 4 diff session on diff days her grandparents lived on the first floor.
That didn't sit right with me from then on (shorty was a screamer). Just like the other dude in this thread, my parents wouldn't play that, so when she first told me her mom said I could sleep over I didn't believe her until I heard it from her mother. She was white, and mom was cool so that's another on the lay-back (or too lay-back) tally.

Too lazy to type it all out, but I got dome for the first time from ex while her mom was bathing. (Bathroom was behind the living room)

She lived in the top floor of a two family house; I found out after like 4 diff session on diff days her grandparents lived on the first floor.
That didn't sit right with me from then on (shorty was a screamer). Just like the other dude in this thread, my parents wouldn't play that, so when she first told me her mom said I could sleep over I didn't believe her until I heard it from her mother. She was white, and mom was cool so that's another on the lay-back (or too lay-back) tally.

Wow, some of yall really took it too far. Disrespect is blatant in here.
With that being said, nope never did. Too much of a gamble, you're just asking to get your nuts chopped off.

Wow, some of yall really took it too far. Disrespect is blatant in here.
With that being said, nope never did. Too much of a gamble, you're just asking to get your nuts chopped off.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Not my story but a friend of mine was smashing his girlfriend back in High School while his parents were home. His mom knocked on his bedroom door and asked what they were doing so he pretended to be asleep. His mom came in and got under the sheets with them for a couple seconds then got up and left. Still cracks me up whenever we talk about it.
laugh.gif

WTH?? why she get in the sheets lol? freakass moms ahahaha.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Not my story but a friend of mine was smashing his girlfriend back in High School while his parents were home. His mom knocked on his bedroom door and asked what they were doing so he pretended to be asleep. His mom came in and got under the sheets with them for a couple seconds then got up and left. Still cracks me up whenever we talk about it.
laugh.gif

WTH?? why she get in the sheets lol? freakass moms ahahaha.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom