Have you ever smashed while yours/ the other's parents are still in the house?

Just graduated from college so I still live at home
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
so yeah me and my girl do it all the time. She stays over, I stay over. I mean we used to live together...parents know.

When I was 15 me and my ex got caught in her basement by her dad. He came down the stairs and was like "I hope you two are comfortable! Your comfort is my main concern!!!" Didn't go back to her house for a month

Just graduated from college so I still live at home
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
so yeah me and my girl do it all the time. She stays over, I stay over. I mean we used to live together...parents know.

When I was 15 me and my ex got caught in her basement by her dad. He came down the stairs and was like "I hope you two are comfortable! Your comfort is my main concern!!!" Didn't go back to her house for a month

Originally Posted by youneedthese

Originally Posted by sreggie101

yep. almost all the time im at my girls crib. her mom (white) is OD cool tho. she already knows im doggin' her daughter but she loves me so im good
pimp.gif

the ducktails in here are outlandish...gettin brain in the backseat with the mom driving?

ill believe that when melo gets traded to the lakers
grin.gif

on some real @## i caught some brief brains in PA from shorty while moms was driving the suv. I think she knew but i never brought it up.
The story goes like this; i go to PA to visit my bro for the summer. I meet this chick at the local ymca. we both like 13, 14. Shorty is on some freaky @## but i never beat. One if my last weeks there i go with her and her moms to some mall, she tell her moms that she wanna sit in the back with me. Her moms is like ok. So im sittin in the back behind the driver seat and shorty sittin right next to me. While we on the road shorty is kissin me and playing with my jimmy jammie, next thing i know she whip it out and topped me off for like 5 secs. Like i said i duno if her moms knew what was good and really aint care or what. Take it as you will

so did this happen at night or what 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by youneedthese

Originally Posted by sreggie101

yep. almost all the time im at my girls crib. her mom (white) is OD cool tho. she already knows im doggin' her daughter but she loves me so im good
pimp.gif

the ducktails in here are outlandish...gettin brain in the backseat with the mom driving?

ill believe that when melo gets traded to the lakers
grin.gif

on some real @## i caught some brief brains in PA from shorty while moms was driving the suv. I think she knew but i never brought it up.
The story goes like this; i go to PA to visit my bro for the summer. I meet this chick at the local ymca. we both like 13, 14. Shorty is on some freaky @## but i never beat. One if my last weeks there i go with her and her moms to some mall, she tell her moms that she wanna sit in the back with me. Her moms is like ok. So im sittin in the back behind the driver seat and shorty sittin right next to me. While we on the road shorty is kissin me and playing with my jimmy jammie, next thing i know she whip it out and topped me off for like 5 secs. Like i said i duno if her moms knew what was good and really aint care or what. Take it as you will

so did this happen at night or what 
nerd.gif

i remember my boy got with some girl a few years back,  it was early 05 im almost certain.   i wanted to watch the jets chargers wild card playoff game that day so his girl told me to come over and watch it with them and her younger sister. the first thing i did was ask how old the younger sister was if she looked like her,  once she said 18 and yeah she looked alot like her,   my exact thought was 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

when i got there her pops answered the door and was giving me crap for wearing a jets jersey because he was a big charger fan but he was cool and gave me a beer.   i go in the other room to watch the game with my boy, his girl and the little sister.  the sister looked good so we started talkin and things started progressing, once it was halftime she was like,  this is boring  lets go in the other room.  she started toppin me off in her room then got on top of me,   all of a sudden she started gettin loud,  i told her to keep it down because her pops was in the living room,  she told me to go see what he was doing,  dude was passed out drunk off his #!!, so i proceeded to beat it up.  when we were done  we went back to watch the game with my boy n his girl.  the game went to overtime and midway through overtime their pops came in and watched it with us,  dude on the chargers missed a game winning field goal and pops at this drunken mad look at me like he knew i piped his daughter, eventually the jets won in overtime and their pops was just giving me this crazy dirty look  while im like
laugh.gif
  and in my mind im thinkin   u mad,  i just piped your daughter in your house and your lame #!! chargers lost too.

after that i was goin over there on a regular basis
laugh.gif
      that was some of the best {()} i ever had too,    she ended up marrying some simp and moving to texas though

i remember my boy got with some girl a few years back,  it was early 05 im almost certain.   i wanted to watch the jets chargers wild card playoff game that day so his girl told me to come over and watch it with them and her younger sister. the first thing i did was ask how old the younger sister was if she looked like her,  once she said 18 and yeah she looked alot like her,   my exact thought was 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

when i got there her pops answered the door and was giving me crap for wearing a jets jersey because he was a big charger fan but he was cool and gave me a beer.   i go in the other room to watch the game with my boy, his girl and the little sister.  the sister looked good so we started talkin and things started progressing, once it was halftime she was like,  this is boring  lets go in the other room.  she started toppin me off in her room then got on top of me,   all of a sudden she started gettin loud,  i told her to keep it down because her pops was in the living room,  she told me to go see what he was doing,  dude was passed out drunk off his #!!, so i proceeded to beat it up.  when we were done  we went back to watch the game with my boy n his girl.  the game went to overtime and midway through overtime their pops came in and watched it with us,  dude on the chargers missed a game winning field goal and pops at this drunken mad look at me like he knew i piped his daughter, eventually the jets won in overtime and their pops was just giving me this crazy dirty look  while im like
laugh.gif
  and in my mind im thinkin   u mad,  i just piped your daughter in your house and your lame #!! chargers lost too.

laugh.gif
      that was some of the best {()} i ever had too,    she ended up marrying some simp and moving to texas though

yep. just did as a matter of fact. we stay on opposite sides, they never know when someone even comes over...
I've done the deed at others place too, always carefeul, plus I keep the wife beater/boxers on ...just in case...lol

yep. just did as a matter of fact. we stay on opposite sides, they never know when someone even comes over...
I've done the deed at others place too, always carefeul, plus I keep the wife beater/boxers on ...just in case...lol

Yup me and one of my ex used to smash daily at my momma house. While her son was on the other couch sleep too. My parents were sleep and sometimes even awake. Man that *+!!% was good I didn't even care if we got caught sometimes. Another ex of mine we did it n my parents heard us so I got e lecture
laugh.gif
Had another lil issue Italian chick with a fatty bout 5'1 worked at papa johns with me used to drop her home after work her momma didn't care I met her she always invited me in, upstairs we go her bro got my xbox gamer tag (he was playin cod) then I proceed to smash. Another ex had her older bro he was 22 when we were 16 pick me up across town to bring me to they crib to smash I know he was mad a black dude was given it to his sis.
laugh.gif
mam to sum it up I smashed while a lot of family was home I just don't care u gotta get it in.

Yup me and one of my ex used to smash daily at my momma house. While her son was on the other couch sleep too. My parents were sleep and sometimes even awake. Man that *+!!% was good I didn't even care if we got caught sometimes. Another ex of mine we did it n my parents heard us so I got e lecture
laugh.gif
Had another lil issue Italian chick with a fatty bout 5'1 worked at papa johns with me used to drop her home after work her momma didn't care I met her she always invited me in, upstairs we go her bro got my xbox gamer tag (he was playin cod) then I proceed to smash. Another ex had her older bro he was 22 when we were 16 pick me up across town to bring me to they crib to smash I know he was mad a black dude was given it to his sis.
laugh.gif
mam to sum it up I smashed while a lot of family was home I just don't care u gotta get it in.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by mrshadow

just smashed with my cuzin and his girl downstairs

What did I just read, am I misinterpreting something here
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
naw fam i smashed my girl in my room while my cuzin and his girl where downstairs in the livin room we live together

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by mrshadow

just smashed with my cuzin and his girl downstairs

What did I just read, am I misinterpreting something here
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
naw fam i smashed my girl in my room while my cuzin and his girl where downstairs in the livin room we live together

The first time with my fiance, I snuck her into the house (I was still living with my parents at the time) while I THOUGHT nobody was awake.
30 seconds into it we hear my mother walk downstairs and into the living room. We hear her going into the fridge, turning on the tv and computer, and see the living room lights go on from under my door.
I start freaking out, knowing in my soul I was going to be caught! .....But I couldn't just stop. So I continue, making sure we're both silent.
A few minutes more and I hear mom get up and walk down the hall towards my room! I threw my blanket over us and stopped to listen as she turned and entered the bathroom across from my door.
The sweat in my eyes, I slowly and carefully continue my business, my hair on end, my ears listening for the smallest creaks. What a RUSH!!
devil.gif

I finish up and we quickly redress.
Now I'm trying to figure out how to get my girl out of the house without my mother knowing she had ever been there! By this time my mother was back in the living room, where both of the doors leading outside happen to be
mad.gif
I know I want to keep this girl around, she's amazing......but I had to push her out my window
laugh.gif

So we're struggling to get her up, over, and safely to the ground all while staying as silent as possible when inside we're
roll.gif

She loses her grip and goes %%+-first into my grandmother's garden, which happens to sit under my window. Luckily my room is on the first floor
I close my window and she runs to my car. That's one problem solved.
So now I'm going to have to explain to my mother why I'm leaving the house at this time of night (It's after 1 am by now)
My girl and I had been at my best friend's house with his girl before we got to my house and she knew that.
So I told my mother he needed help with something, thinking I'd say it in passing while walking out the door. Nope.
She asked me how he and his dad were doing (Our families are close, he's been my best friend since we were little kids.)
With the acting prowess of Keanu Reeves I steered my way through the conversation, slowly burning inside. She must know something's up
tired.gif

She ends the conversation with an "Ok, be careful."
eek.gif

th_NapoleonDance.gif

1232550815_bush%20doing%20the%20happy%20dance.gif

funny-gifs-happy-dance1.gif

I didn't say another word, just took off out the door and ran to the car where my girlfriend had tears in her eyes laughing
roll.gif
. Gorgeous.

The thrill was unparalleled, insane.

The first time with my fiance, I snuck her into the house (I was still living with my parents at the time) while I THOUGHT nobody was awake.
30 seconds into it we hear my mother walk downstairs and into the living room. We hear her going into the fridge, turning on the tv and computer, and see the living room lights go on from under my door.
I start freaking out, knowing in my soul I was going to be caught! .....But I couldn't just stop. So I continue, making sure we're both silent.
A few minutes more and I hear mom get up and walk down the hall towards my room! I threw my blanket over us and stopped to listen as she turned and entered the bathroom across from my door.
The sweat in my eyes, I slowly and carefully continue my business, my hair on end, my ears listening for the smallest creaks. What a RUSH!!
devil.gif

I finish up and we quickly redress.
Now I'm trying to figure out how to get my girl out of the house without my mother knowing she had ever been there! By this time my mother was back in the living room, where both of the doors leading outside happen to be
mad.gif
I know I want to keep this girl around, she's amazing......but I had to push her out my window
laugh.gif

So we're struggling to get her up, over, and safely to the ground all while staying as silent as possible when inside we're
roll.gif

She loses her grip and goes %%+-first into my grandmother's garden, which happens to sit under my window. Luckily my room is on the first floor
I close my window and she runs to my car. That's one problem solved.
So now I'm going to have to explain to my mother why I'm leaving the house at this time of night (It's after 1 am by now)
My girl and I had been at my best friend's house with his girl before we got to my house and she knew that.
So I told my mother he needed help with something, thinking I'd say it in passing while walking out the door. Nope.
She asked me how he and his dad were doing (Our families are close, he's been my best friend since we were little kids.)
With the acting prowess of Keanu Reeves I steered my way through the conversation, slowly burning inside. She must know something's up
tired.gif

She ends the conversation with an "Ok, be careful."
eek.gif

th_NapoleonDance.gif

1232550815_bush%20doing%20the%20happy%20dance.gif

funny-gifs-happy-dance1.gif

I didn't say another word, just took off out the door and ran to the car where my girlfriend had tears in her eyes laughing
roll.gif
. Gorgeous.

The thrill was unparalleled, insane.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

devil.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

devil.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

all the time! My ex use to live with me when I was living at home and my pops knew what we were up 2 all the time. he never said anything, just gave me a smirk and kept it moving!

all the time! My ex use to live with me when I was living at home and my pops knew what we were up 2 all the time. he never said anything, just gave me a smirk and kept it moving!

no sex yet in my crib
frown.gif
. but i copped dome and fingered this girl on my basement futon last night while dukes was upstairs haha. 

no sex yet in my crib
frown.gif
. but i copped dome and fingered this girl on my basement futon last night while dukes was upstairs haha. 

Back
Top Bottom