Have you guys ever been to Supreme?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by shuman15

laugh.gif
if this isnt the 1000596877999393875493 time I have seen this post in my years of being involved with any fashion related forums.
no disrespect to the creator of this post, but let that $$@# go.
laugh.gif
If customer service is your basis of not appreciating the brand, then it wsa never intended for you in the 1st place and you didnt do your research.
Unless you're draped in Supreme gear, they won't even give you the light of day.
eh eh WRONG! unless you have good relationships with the staff, half the time they deem cats like that as super wack. I would be nice as hell to anyone spending stupid doh in my establishment...its the nature of business, period.
laugh.gif

I for one believe in top notch customer service, but some $$@# is what it is and for many reasons whether you agree with it or not. It would be a bit difficult to always have top notch grade A customer service if you have a sought after brand thats internationally known with limited qauntity. Also, 90% of your consumers are resellers, cocky, spoiled, arrogant, brats who have no personalities and normally have no genuine appreciation for the brand And trust, they are going to remain on top regardless if you support or not. Thats not me being an ##$ nor justifying, just keepin it 100% funky.

Merry Christmas, im bored at work...
eek.gif

And all that babble really adds up to nothing.

Even if all you said is true (even with the contradictions within that read), at the end of the day, this is the United States of America.

"Remain on top" of what? And any real fan knows they ain't done nothing truly "funky" since like 2002-03 line, which took about $10 a t-shirt to produce.
laugh.gif
The demand ain't what it used to be... Or maybe its just me.

Anyone who treats me like its should be my privilege to be able to purcahse your product, I got two words.

F*%! You.

But if I walk in the store with my man Pharrell, than you know me?, right?

F*%! You.

Who the hell cares what someone at Supreme thinks about ME or their "hypebeast" consumer THEY help create (the irony)? Me personally, I'm like, "YOU WORK RETAIL, I CAN BUY YOU! KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLE...!"

Same with the losers at FClub. Treating people like you top of a corporate company. Fall back. You an hourly employee with no other hustle(s).

Like my man Chris says, "At the end of the day, we talking sneaks and t-'s..." Psht!"

Good night.
eek.gif
real talk.

a lot of dudes who i see working in these joints just stand around. especially Major. i love that shop too man, the fitteds are on POINT, but unless you go upto dude yourself and ask for help, you wont get any.

when you walk into a store, someone is supposed to greet you and ask you if everything's alright and if they can get you anything. but these dudes watchyou walk around like they're security or something. and its not like they have anything better to do, these shops are hardly bigger than my garage. i KNOW dudes can put some pep in their step to be nice and warm welcoming when me and my debit/credit cards come in to buy something.

dudes need to step their game up.

A lot of the problem is with the customer's expectations imo. I don't know why people want to walk into supreme, cmon, stussy, etc. and expect the bestcustomer service just because of the store their in. Its a store. Same as any dtlr, uatw, or anything.

All I want, customer service wise, from a store is MAYBE a greeting, if I seem like im just looking around then itd be nice to be helped out a bit but its notnecessary. If I ask for help I expect to get it and I can honestly say I've never been to a store that I didn't receive this at the minimum.

Florida Ave goes far beyond the minimum as far as customer service goes.

On another note: Stussy, Supreme, 10 deep, etc. don't need YOUR money. They don't NEED to have the greatest customer service. In most cases they dohave at least mediocre customer service but they don't NEED to. They know that if you don't buy it, someone else will.

I just dont understand what you really need at Supreme? Why does it matter if you get greeted at a store? No one really cares about you, their boss just tellsthem to greet you... If you need help with something at Supreme, such as getting a board put together or something, go up to them and say "Hey, couldyou________? Thanks." See some clothes you want? "Hey, can I get get this in a Medium? Thanks" Then give them money and leave. Maybe a lot ofyou arent use to being around skate shops, I mean if youd really consider Supreme that, but thats just the way they are. Part of skating is sitting around askateshop, playing video games, being lazy, having an attitude and paying more attention to the video thats playing than the customers. And to me thats part ofthe charm.

As far as the stuck up employees, yeah some of them are legitimately pricks. Big deal, you are in New York or LA. 90% of the people walking down the streetthink they are better than you. Whats one more going to hurt?

And personally, I get annoyed with someone comes up to help me in a store. If I want help, I will ask for it.

And personally, I get annoyed with someone comes up to help me in a store. If I want help, I will ask for it.
I agree with you totally Kenny ... but they don't need to be pricks ... a prick will make me stop spending my money ... and nobody wants thatin this type of economy
ohwell.gif
... I can't get a XX anyway so who gives ashizzznit what they act like anyway ... I've never been a schmedium wearing cat anyway ... my 501's are as slim as it gets
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Go spend your money somewhere else and stop trippin' ... I heard they treat you real well at Niketown NYC or LA
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom