Have you guys seen that racist music video with Levy Tran?

The lyrics are cheesy as hell.
Asian girl, She's my Asian girl
You're my Asian girl, You're my Asian girl
You're my Asian girl, She's my Asian girl
Yes, my Asian girl, You're my Asian girl
I love your sticky rice
Butt f****** all night
Korean barbecue
B**** I love you
I love your creamy yellow thighs
Ooh you're slanted eyes
It's the Year of the Dragon
Ninja p**** I'm stabbin'
Asian girl, You're's my Asian girl
Yes, my Asian girl, You're my Asian girl
Superstitious feng shui sh** (what)
Now lay your hair by the toilet
I've got your green tea boba
So put your head on my shoulder
Your momma's so pretty
Best nails in the city
Pushing your daddy's Mercedes
Yes, my Asian girl, You're my asian girl
New Year's in February (February?)
That's fine with me (I guess)
Yeah, shark soup (What? F*** it, we'll eat it)
Oh, tradition, tradition, tradition, yeah yeah
Baby, you're my Asian girl
You're legally (best kind)
So baby marry me
Come on sit on my lap (right here baby)
Or we'll send you back
And you age so well
I can barely tell
17 or 23?
Baby doesn't matter to me
Yes, my Asian girl, You're my asian girl
Arcadia
J-Town
Alhambra
K-Town
Temple City
Don't forget Chinatown
Get down
Happy endings all over
Bruce Lee
Toyota
Spicy tuny
Sashimi
Tasty Garden
Fried Lice
Sailor Moon
Wonton soup
Spring roll
Tibet
Foot rub rub a down down down
Fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra
Tofu
All over you all over me
:lol:
If Kanye wrote those exact same lyrics, this would be hailed as the best song of the year on NT. Because he pushed racial boundaries.

Don't know who Levy Tran is, but whatever these dudes tried to achieve in this video fell flat imo. It's just offensive and not funny, but that's just me.

If u guys wanna know why asian girls seek out white guys i can answer in one word.

culture.

asians are known to try to succeed in any way possible. and like it or not the best way to gain success in america is to date a white guy.

Co-sign.  I don't see the hype at all about her.  She's not even funny, interesting, or pretty compared to the other girls on Guy Code
mean.gif
yup. It's the tattoos, I'll admit I used to think she was hot but after all that hype on her she's whatever now.

She's getting roasted now for agreeing to do that video
laugh.gif

^^^^That was expected.

I still think the majority of asian girls still only date asians but that majority can be like in the 60-70% area. Someone said it on here (and this is not really a cold hard fact) but a lot of the asian girls that date white men are usually the attractive ones and maybe that is why asian men can be bitter about it.
Now I am from the bay and have dated all over the spectrum but most of my serious relationships have been with either filipino girls or Chinese girls( I am black), I have asked them why they really don't date asian guys and have heard alot of answers that perplex the hell out of me( one said she couldn't imagine dating a guy that looked like her brother, smh, that's why she is an ex) but I have asian homeboys that specifically only search out Caucasian females and have heard the same answers... I am all down for peoples preference but when you categorically go out of the way to not date your own ethnicity or give any other ethnicity a shot because of social stigmas( and I have had my fair share with asian parents) it just makes you wonder why things are the way they are...

Word. I've heard the wildest reasons. I've heard some Asian bird say that she would not date an Asian because she's afraid of overbearing in-law's.

Last edited:
If u guys wanna know why asian girls seek out white guys i can answer in one word.

culture.

asians are known to try to succeed in any way possible. and like it or not the best way to gain success in america is to date a white guy.

That's literally one aspect of it. I mean I'd hate to think Asians are all of a sudden the inferior race when it comes to being successful. Not to boast my race but I'd think our success rate is decent if not good, so that can't be the overall reason anyways. There is a laundry list to it all. Anywhere from a guy's height, to their job, family income, not having any traditional boundaries, superficial stuff like I mentioned before like their kids being cute other absurd crap.

But this stuff is no different then other races dating each other. Indians have one of the most traditional background to this day and from my homeboys that are indian, you'd have to jump through a lot of hoops to even consider marrying and Indian girl. Even practice their religion to a certain degree.

culture.

That's literally one aspect of it. I mean I'd hate to think Asians are all of a sudden the inferior race when it comes to being successful. Not to boast my race but I'd think our success rate is decent if not good, so that can't be the overall reason anyways. There is a laundry list to it all. Anywhere from a guy's height, to their job, family income, not having any traditional boundaries, superficial stuff like I mentioned before like their kids being cute other absurd crap.

But this stuff is no different then other races dating each other. Indians have one of the most traditional background to this day and from my homeboys that are indian, you'd have to jump through a lot of hoops to even consider marrying and Indian girl. Even practice their religion to a certain degree.
I got a couple Indian homeboys from my college. From having conversations with them, marrying an Indian girl is absolutely out of the question. The girl's parents have some absurd expectations (income, family history, even skin tone) and if the girl comes from a decent financial background (not poor), she is borderline impossible to satisfy. 

I always thought the hypersexualization of Asian women stem from things like the Vietnam War and our GI's occupation of Vietnam. Something comparable to say...some White women's thirst for Black Men a la "their exotic". Jungle Fever and Yellow Fever smh :smh:

..We were talking about hypersexualization...right :nerd: :nerd: :lol:
And man she a fool for doing this vid

Last edited:
Might be on to something. Just the other day I was in a convo about the lack of Asians in the American mainstream, even politics. My guess is that Asians would much rather play the background, out of sight, out of mind, except for Filipinos.

Might be on to something. Just the other day I was in a convo about the lack of Asians in the American mainstream, even politics. My guess is that Asians would much rather play the background, out of sight, out of mind, except for Filipinos.
Id give it some time. There arent as many asians compared to other ethnics living in america but the community is slowly growing. give it a few years and we'll see more asian-american actors, athletes, asians in politics.
I always thought the hypersexualization of Asian women stem from things like the Vietnam War and our GI's occupation of Vietnam. Something comparable to say...some White women's thirst for Black Men a la "their exotic". Jungle Fever and Yellow Fever smh
mean.gif
its one of the reasons.  americans in the military are known to wife up poor viet, thai, or filipinas to bring back home after war. they go because they come from 3rd world south east asian countries and want their family out of poverty. its also the media brainwashing and theres the myth that asian women are quiet, submissive, easier to control, have small child-like bodies and tight boxes.

Idk Asian chicks do absolutely nothing for me. I'd rock with a blasian chick in the quickness though.

what a dumb viet broad. it's expected anyways, most viet girls that date outside their race think they are better than us all. well, you can say that about most asian girls also.

^^^^That was expected.

I still think the majority of asian girls still only date asians but that majority can be like in the 60-70% area. Someone said it on here (and this is not really a cold hard fact) but a lot of the asian girls that date white men are usually the attractive ones and maybe that is why asian men can be bitter about it.

This is false, a lot of Asian girls date busted fat white dudes. Word to vinterracial couple in Boston.

Last edited:
if you got a good career and you about that $$$, it doesn't matter if you're a fat white slob. asian broads will still go for you if you cakin.

Lets keep it 100. In an Asian birds eye, they'd rather be with a "busted fat white dude" even if he's not well off over most Asian dudes even if they are tall, handsome, and rich.

Last edited:
This is false, a lot of Asian girls date busted fat white dudes. Word to very interracial couple in Boston.

I didn't say it but it's more or less just stating why asian men can be salty.

Asians are the most successful on paper. If you look at the numbers, Asians are incarcerated the least and have the highest (if not tied with Caucasians) incomes.

BUT...

That's not exactly successful. In America, being "successful" means being different, like being a CEO, a star athlete, entertainer, just someone who's fun, bold, daring, etc. You can't be any of those listed professions if you aren't a risk taker. And Asians and notoriously risk-adverse. Yes, a huge number of Asians have great jobs, no dangerous habits or hidden aggression that would hint that they are unstable partners.

Still, Asian men are at the bottom of the totem pole. What does America pride in a man? Someone who's tall, built, makes money, can protect his family/is physically capable, bold, extroverted, confident to the point of borderline arrogance, charismatic, courageous.

Apart from making money, how many Asians do you know embody the other characteristics? Is it fair to downgrade an Asian for all this? No, but that's how it is.

I hear you. Being older now, do think race does play factor in at least in the work world anyways. I always hear that whole "white people rule the world thing" and honestly to a degree from just the corporate perspective (even more specific...insurance world), it's true. Even the totem pole amongst races here at my job is just a funny thing. All CEOs are white, managers range in races but majority white and very few females, senior workers are mostly white, asian, and like 3% misc races combined which include black, indian, Filipino. Our service center people are ALL minorities and even our security squad is all black. As an asian women even in this world, I can see why they gravitate towards white males cause just by sheer numbers, they make the most here.

Back
Top Bottom