Have you guys seen these Jordan V Samples? White/Gold

pimp.gif
would cop in a heartbeat!

they'd be nice if the gold was red

judging by some of the responses, some need to stop getting surprised over seeing things like this
nike air is possible doesn't have to strictly mean a general release that you happen to be able to cop

I expected something horrendous, but these are **@@@N sick!! To bad they'll never release.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I'm throwing money at my screen and nothing is happening

Attempted the same with my debit card.. Still no confirmation e mail..
frown.gif

Wrote a check no luck

This sneaker is not the only one. What about the Carmine VI that DWade had with Nike Air and this was a couple of years before the CDP's came out I think. I guess they were just made for him. So to sum it up, JB is playing games especially when Gentry said they will not use it on retros anymore to protect the OG collectors
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Although I prefer Nike Air, I can still deal with the non use of Nike Air as long as the shape, materials and color blocking is still identical to the precedent OG model.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

what lucky bastard got married in those?

lol. i dont know about getting married in some js. what grown man wants to get married in jordans?? dont care how much u love em

spizike231 wrote:
Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I'm throwing money at my screen and nothing is happening

Attempted the same with my debit card.. Still no confirmation e mail..
frown.gif

Both of these comments literally had me laughing out loud!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by scoop99

This sneaker is not the only one. What about the Carmine VI that DWade had with Nike Air and this was a couple of years before the CDP's came out I think. I guess they were just made for him. So to sum it up, JB is playing games especially when Gentry said they will not use it on retros anymore to protect the OG collectors
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Although I prefer Nike Air, I can still deal with the non use of Nike Air as long as the shape, materials and color blocking is still identical to the precedent OG model.

eek.gif
 Pics anyone ?? 

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

Originally Posted by ColdCity

what lucky bastard got married in those?

lol. i dont know about getting married in some js. what grown man wants to get married in jordans?? dont care how much u love em

Uhhh.....I got married in my true blue 3's and the wifey wore some true flights under her wedding dress.  I'm 34, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom