Have you guys tried learning new languages?

Well guys today is the first day I'm putting in an effort to learn a new language. I'm not talking about learning in school or anything, I'm talking about tackling it in a private class or on your own. Anyone tried doing this? If so post your stories. I know some of you have tried to learn a language to mack on the girls. Don't even front. I'm moving to Brazil so it will be something great to learn. 
Languages trying to learn:

Portuguese(Brazilian)

Spanish

Well guys today is the first day I'm putting in an effort to learn a new language. I'm not talking about learning in school or anything, I'm talking about tackling it in a private class or on your own. Anyone tried doing this? If so post your stories. I know some of you have tried to learn a language to mack on the girls. Don't even front. I'm moving to Brazil so it will be something great to learn. 
Languages trying to learn:

Portuguese(Brazilian)

Spanish

Tried to learn Japanese before I moved over there and while I was there...

...did NOT happen - thank the Lord for menus with pictures
laugh.gif

You shouldn't be too troubled with Spanish or Portugese though, they're Romantic languages so they're similar to English...

Tried to learn Japanese before I moved over there and while I was there...

...did NOT happen - thank the Lord for menus with pictures
laugh.gif

You shouldn't be too troubled with Spanish or Portugese though, they're Romantic languages so they're similar to English...

Back
Top Bottom