Have You Lost a Friend Because of Their Weird Beliefs? Vol. Illuminati, Mystical Creatures, and More

My best friend from age 11 to 19 moved to Florida five years ago. Before then he was just a normal guy. Then 2-3 years ago he started talking heavy about Illuminati, Masons, the Federal Reserve, etc. That's all he would talk to me about.

Then about a year ago he finally got on Facebook and he talks about the craziest things. One, he really has a confidence pushing conceited. He thinks he's very advanced and has the world figured out much more than the average man. He talks about healing crystals, using his "third eye" to control objects, meditating to enter mystical states, how he believes there are people who can transform into animals, etc. Now I just go on his FB page to see the next crazy thing he says. It's pretty comical, but I feel like I could never even hang out with dude ever again. Makes me kind of sad.

Anyone else lost a friend like this?

My best friend from age 11 to 19 moved to Florida five years ago. Before then he was just a normal guy. Then 2-3 years ago he started talking heavy about Illuminati, Masons, the Federal Reserve, etc. That's all he would talk to me about.

Then about a year ago he finally got on Facebook and he talks about the craziest things. One, he really has a confidence pushing conceited. He thinks he's very advanced and has the world figured out much more than the average man. He talks about healing crystals, using his "third eye" to control objects, meditating to enter mystical states, how he believes there are people who can transform into animals, etc. Now I just go on his FB page to see the next crazy thing he says. It's pretty comical, but I feel like I could never even hang out with dude ever again. Makes me kind of sad.

Anyone else lost a friend like this?

some fake friends stopped messing with me after i began praising the basedgod, but i thank him for showing me who my true friends are.

tumblr_lb4qytYSaR1qzrblzo1_500.jpg

some fake friends stopped messing with me after i began praising the basedgod, but i thank him for showing me who my true friends are.

Haha. It took a while, but me and a few of my BASED friends finally got everyone else on board with the movement.

Haha. It took a while, but me and a few of my BASED friends finally got everyone else on board with the movement.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

you gotta b kiddin me 
30t6p3b.gif
, grow up OP and stop with this worshiping another man your age BS, wuts wrong wit you man seriously
anyway I couldn't lose friends over anything bcuz we neva let our differences stop our friendship

you gotta b kiddin me 
30t6p3b.gif
, grow up OP and stop with this worshiping another man your age BS, wuts wrong wit you man seriously
anyway I couldn't lose friends over anything bcuz we neva let our differences stop our friendship

Back in HS sophmore year. Two former friends of mine were fighting over who was a better Catholic.
It was ash friday. In the catholic faith it's a sin to eat meat on ash fridays. So I've heard.
There was a food sale so my friend got a hot dog.
Then my other friend is like "why are you eating meat on ash friday? You're going to hell"
SO friend A is like "I go to church every sunday for forgiveness, so I'm gonna eat meat whenever the .... I want no romo besides I'm a better catholic than you'll ever be"
Friend B is giving him the
30t6p3b.gif
Friend B says to me "can you believe this guy? This dude is gonna go to hell, am I right?"
I'm like "IDK nor do I care I don't believe in any of that stuff"
Everybody was like
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

"YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD???"
Me: "Nope"
grin.gif

Haven't chilled with them in over 2 years and one of goes to my college.
Oh well, .... em.

Edit: In fact that's how I lost most of my friends.
2n8sw7q.png

Back in HS sophmore year. Two former friends of mine were fighting over who was a better Catholic.
It was ash friday. In the catholic faith it's a sin to eat meat on ash fridays. So I've heard.
There was a food sale so my friend got a hot dog.
Then my other friend is like "why are you eating meat on ash friday? You're going to hell"
SO friend A is like "I go to church every sunday for forgiveness, so I'm gonna eat meat whenever the .... I want no romo besides I'm a better catholic than you'll ever be"
Friend B is giving him the
30t6p3b.gif
Friend B says to me "can you believe this guy? This dude is gonna go to hell, am I right?"
I'm like "IDK nor do I care I don't believe in any of that stuff"
Everybody was like
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

"YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD???"
Me: "Nope"
grin.gif

Haven't chilled with them in over 2 years and one of goes to my college.
Oh well, .... em.

Edit: In fact that's how I lost most of my friends.
2n8sw7q.png

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

you gotta b kiddin me 
30t6p3b.gif

Word life, son? That sounds nice on paper, but doesn't really hold. I mean, if your friend succumbed to beliefs that changed their entire personality and demeanor, and they constantly pushed said beliefs on you, it wouldn't affect your relationship with them? Ok.

you gotta b kiddin me 
30t6p3b.gif

Word life, son? That sounds nice on paper, but doesn't really hold. I mean, if your friend succumbed to beliefs that changed their entire personality and demeanor, and they constantly pushed said beliefs on you, it wouldn't affect your relationship with them? Ok.

--I havent seen my godsister, whom I was very close to since 2003.
--She went to SDSU met some Jamaican guys that were part of a cult and got her to join.

--Her "brainwash" was so bad whenever her parents tried to retrieve her she would see things in purple and was compelled to go back to the cult.
--We all havent seen her since and do not know her whereabouts.

--Before all this she was bright and always smiling. After she always had a neutral emotions. Kinda like our stoneface emoticon.
--Miss her alot though.

--She went to SDSU met some Jamaican guys that were part of a cult and got her to join.

--Her "brainwash" was so bad whenever her parents tried to retrieve her she would see things in purple and was compelled to go back to the cult.

--Before all this she was bright and always smiling. After she always had a neutral emotions. Kinda like our stoneface emoticon.
--Miss her alot though.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

you gotta b kiddin me 
30t6p3b.gif

it will affect it but won't end it, you guys always misinterpret the word "affect", like I said things may slightly change but friends are friends no matter what unless some mistrust occurs to drive you apart (like sleepin a wit a friend's significant other, coning a friend outta money, unpaid loans...)

Originally Posted by Hizzle

you gotta b kiddin me 
30t6p3b.gif

it will affect it but won't end it, you guys always misinterpret the word "affect", like I said things may slightly change but friends are friends no matter what unless some mistrust occurs to drive you apart (like sleepin a wit a friend's significant other, coning a friend outta money, unpaid loans...)

my friends don't know what it's like to be BASED and they don't support me worshipping the based god,
tired.gif
thank you based god for showing me my real friends

my friends don't know what it's like to be BASED and they don't support me worshipping the based god,
tired.gif
thank you based god for showing me my real friends

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Miss her alot though.

eek.gif

do you know the name/what kind of cult this is? stuff like this interests me

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Miss her alot though.

eek.gif

do you know the name/what kind of cult this is? stuff like this interests me

No but I remember my ex trying to tell me there was no other life outside of this planet. I'm not into aliens or anything like that but I remember learning in one of my High School science classes how small Earth really is. I just remember she kept telling me no and impossible, I was dumb tight. I was like, you can't be that dumb...can you? She didn't really like that but I didn't give a fu 

No but I remember my ex trying to tell me there was no other life outside of this planet. I'm not into aliens or anything like that but I remember learning in one of my High School science classes how small Earth really is. I just remember she kept telling me no and impossible, I was dumb tight. I was like, you can't be that dumb...can you? She didn't really like that but I didn't give a fu 

Back
Top Bottom