HAVE YOU SEEN THE RKELLY TAPE? "how hood is NT"?

HAVE YOU

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
by no means am i promoting sex with a minor or children, but i was talking to a chick i occasionally chill with, and she wanted to know more about me growing up in Chicago.
I was talking about how R.kelly was notorious known for throwing house party's with chicks from high schools, and how after the tape u had to sign a contract to go to his parties.
She then she brought up the dave chappell skit, but revealed that she or no one she knows has ever seen the tape, Im currently living in nor cal by the way, so i ask a couple of my patnas
out here have they saw it and all of them said no, which is amazing to me because this was the most bootlegged thing in america at the time, so i guess its crazy that so many people reference
something that they may have not actually witnessed.

discuss or slander me

I saw that **** when I was a minor myself. Downloaded on one of them illegal joints idk if it was kazaa or limewire

laugh.gif
 I remember a while ago he had a video on wshh shot in that same wood panel room

Dam,house parties with highschoolers though???

Sounds pretty sketch if true.

by no means am i promoting sex with a minor or children, but i was talking to a chick i occasionally chill with, and she wanted to know more about me growing up in Chicago.
I was talking about how R.kelly was notorious known for throwing house party's with chicks from high schools, and how after the tape u had to sign a contract to go to his parties.
She then she brought up the dave chappell skit, but revealed that she or no one she knows has ever seen the tape, Im currently living in nor cal by the way, so i ask a couple of my patnas
out here have they saw it and all of them said no, which is amazing to me because this was the most bootlegged thing in america at the time, so i guess its crazy that so many people reference
something that they may have not actually witnessed.

discuss or slander me
i can believe it...we werent as far as technology and society as a whole so caught up and basing our lives around the lives of others..... if this were to happen in recent times...it would be most trending twitter topic... posted all over the internet... the chick would be some sort of reality tv star... it would just be viewed and seen in a totally different light.

I saw that **** when I was a minor myself. Downloaded on one of them illegal joints idk if it was kazaa or limewire

bruh you would have to go into the deepest of the webs to attempt a view now, cats didnt even realize what they was watching back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom