Have You/Would You 'Talk' to Somebody with a Child?

Sure, it just take a bit of adjustment/understanding if one's going to get into a relationship with a single parent. As tough or inconvenient you think itmay be on you, it's probably tough, if not tougher on them too. Just be cool about it, don't go around viewing the situation as negative and respectthe person.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

"BAM!!!....Hit them Lil' __'s widdah Freeze-Pop!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
chi city mayne
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IMO DON'T. And to my Los Angeles NTers, who live in or near leimert park...more specifically...MLK blvd and 8th ave, stay away from Crystal Scott... lightskinned, alicia keys looking at times woman! she will reel you in with her aesthetics and then throw the seed on you and start talking marriage within thefirst month and then condemn you to hell when you tell her you aint looking for that...BE READY FOR A SERMON. OLE BORN AGAIN, PROMISCOUS HYPOCRITE

I'm doing it now, I guess it depends on the girl though. I'm not trying to be a step-dad but at the same time if you're really feeling the girl youcan't just ignore the fact that she has a kid, I just try to embrace it in a way

it is definately not a good look to be talking with somebody with a seed. i was talking to a 22y/o she had a 4year. pops fled to mexico when she first gotpregnant and never came back. but it was never a good look. she always wanted to party and what not and leave little man at the house. then she get mad whennobody wanted to watch him. hell i just wanted to smash but she wanted a dude to support her son and her financially and that def wasnt me. one night i wasdriving out to riverside to see another chick and she called me asking to come to her friends bday party, i said no because i was half way there. but she tookpictures of the party, tell me why this broad brought her son to the damn party!
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
full of people 21+ drinking and what not. i mean if nobody was going towatch him, then ya should have stayed home. it was a bad look on her, and would have been a bad look for me too if i would have went.

im a mature 20y/o and she would always say that shes been through more %$$% than be based on the age difference. i had to break it down to her my upbringingcompared to her sheltered upbringing (her dad made learn english tapes for people who spke spanish) but we are done, i havent talked to her since last month.she would try to act all goody goody when i would ask her to come over so we could get it cracking. so i learned my lesson, but i think it all depends on thematurity of the people involved and the age of the child

Originally Posted by kix4kix

21 black male not in jail or with a kid is a miracle now adays
Who told you this? Where did you get this from? I don't have a kid, I'm 23 and I'm in grad school (gettin a doctorate or law degreeafterwards)...neither are any of my SEVEN best friends...three of us have or are working on Master's degrees...all of us are college graduates. (All of usaren't single tho lol) It ain't like we come from privileged backgrounds, either 'cause thats far from the truth. But after I grew past that'image' stage, I realized that females ain't checking for you unless you look and dress a certain way--and not only am I too old to be worryingabout fitting an image, but honestly I'm a grown *** man...I don't give a f*** about trivial matters. These "mystery" dudes that you speak ofdon't hang out at clubs, chase females, or walk around trying to stunt on Ns (I admit I was that dude for a time in undergrad)...we're making shh..happen for our future and most females don't appreciate that. So until they mature (if they do) or been through enough dudes to realize that those types ofguys arent going to get them anywhere, then they're gonna keep meeting the same guys...and truthfully, those used and hurt females are the hardest to dealwith because her man is going to have to deal with the pain that another N put her through...not fun...

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

Who told you this? Where did you get this from? I don't have a kid, I'm 23 and I'm in grad school...neither are any of my SEVEN best friends...three of us have or are working on Master's degrees...all of us are college graduates...****!

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

Who told you this? Where did you get this from? I don't have a kid, I'm 23 and I'm in grad school...neither are any of my SEVEN best friends...three of us have or are working on Master's degrees...all of us are college graduates...****!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OGbobbyjohnson773 wrote:

YngSeanCombs12 wrote:

kix4kix wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I been seeing women with kids since I was 17. The only difficulty is them having to find a babysitter. That has been my issue over the years. I never had anyinteraction they BDs so it was smooth sailing once I get some time alone with them.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

I notice as I get older it seems like it's harder to find a dude without a (few
smh.gif
tired.gif
) rugrat(s). Have any of ya'll experienced a situation where you dealt with a dude/female that had a pre existing child from a past relationship?

d05165493d0ae6db1aeb2244dcb0fc175908646d.JPG

or

0261654d3206e6d313bff5f565808c1a7fefecb8.JPG
I noticed that in regards to women. Im 25 though, with the way society is now, if i keep watching that i'll never get buns. I dont let akid deter me, some don't even let you see the kid early on, being rightfully protective cuz they know !$%*%* aint +%%@. 3 kids with diff dudes then we mayhave to think about that one a little.

i would prefer not to...i haven't met a single guy with a kid who didn't claim to have a crazy baby mom...that's always the first thing they wannatell you...why would i stay if the first thing you tell me is how some crazy chick is always bothering you...but most of the guys i've met with kids seemto have it together...

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

When I was still in the dating game I would not date a girl with kids. I did not (and do not) want to have kids and could not see any reason to date a person with a child. Also, I think having a child out of wedlock shows a lack of responsibility. You should have your life in order before you go producing kids (graduate college, own a decent car, own a house, have a career, adequate insurance - not government provided, substantial money in the bank, retirement fund, etc...). I've never met a single person with a kid who has those things going for them.

that's not really fair b/c things happen...if you're out there having sex it can happen to you also...

[K]It is what it is[/K]

laugh.gif
tired.gif

I mean like...
grin.gif
shouldn't this be mentioned as early as possible to avoid any potential snafus and @$%#?

Everybody greater than or equal to 21 seems to have a seed or 2 runnin' round the crib every other weekend and @$%#
grin.gif
Just went out with this dude and we had to pick up his daughters at his baby mother house
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

To anyone who has been in a similar situation, please shed some light on all variables
grin.gif

No kids here. Move to Ga so we can make this happen.

The older you get it's kind of inevitable. The last few girls I've been talking to have had one or two children and I don't have none
ohwell.gif
. I would rather have one with none, but I can't be wishing on a star,even though it's possible. I'm not going to pass up on a good girl just because she has one or two. If they happen to have more than two though,it's no helping them regardless, their only good for one thing. Matter of fact, I'm talking to one right now and she fine as $%^&
eek.gif
, cool as $%^&, smart, got a good job, and she has two children. I reallydon't mind at all, good to know she can have children, as long as she don't have no more, not by me
devil.gif

I always say I would only talk/date a dude with a kid if the mom was totally out of the picture, passed away, or if she was a lesbian now. I'm not tryingto be anyones mother. Dude will always be attached to his baby mom especially his first & a lot of the time will always go back to her. I don't havetime for that mess!

I'm going through this now with a guy I've been "talkin" to on and off for 2 yrs. He just found out he has a daughter. I'm trying toconsider what HE's going through instead of worrying about myself. The situation seems to be bringing us closer. We'll see where it goes. I|

Originally Posted by iBlink

[K]It is what it is[/K]

laugh.gif
tired.gif

I mean like...
grin.gif
shouldn't this be mentioned as early as possible to avoid any potential snafus and @$%#?

Everybody greater than or equal to 21 seems to have a seed or 2 runnin' round the crib every other weekend and @$%#
grin.gif
Just went out with this dude and we had to pick up his daughters at his baby mother house
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

To anyone who has been in a similar situation, please shed some light on all variables
grin.gif

No kids here. Move to Ga so we can make this happen.

sl271522eh8.jpg

"..Shut yo mouth."

Back
Top Bottom