havent seen this posted on here yet.......EWINGS ARE BACK:)

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Joined Mar 24, 2007
Wow!! I have many, many pics of me as a tot with Ewings kicks on. As a Jamaican, and a New Yorker, my dad without hesitation got me these before any Air Jordan (thanks mom).

It would be nice to have these in the rotation once again, lol.

edit: the article is from June 14th. Where are the kicks?
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

Joined Jun 17, 2006
some dude affiliated with the Goodfoot/United Front Crew bought the rights to the Ewings and those were early sample pics on Matt George's Blog.

I would expect them to be dropping relatively soon. (relatively as in the next 6 months to a year) But this is a complete guess

formerly shoeWUfreak

Joined Jun 14, 2006
interesting...i remember when these came out...i dint cop hahaha i bought a pair of jays instead
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

Joined Nov 11, 2004
they were expensive when they came out, i was never able to gey a pair. this sounds like good news, where are they gonna be available because i can't find any more information on these shoes, other than next sports has the US liscensing(sp?)
www.districtfootwear.com

Joined Jan 30, 2007
I did have a couple of pairs of Ewings, with matching leather jackets :pimp:
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Joined Jan 25, 2001
Wow, Ewings!!!

They came out with different Ewing models back in the day. There was one that was more low cut and didn't have the strap at the back. I liked those. However, if it's the model as in the photos, i.e. the real high top ones, I might have to pass.

Peace
F Sharp005

Joined Jan 29, 2006
I had the Blk/Wht leather ones... Always rocked the strap to the back... Bulky as hell, though....

Joined Feb 11, 2001
[Marv Albert]YESSSSSSSSSSSSS![/Marv Albert] My prayers have been answered, any Ewings that come out will be a must cop for me.

Joined Feb 29, 2000
dudes who bought the rights better sell them at a low price because young dudes aint gonna be rockin them...

Joined Jun 12, 2006
Ahhh the memories. I remember the getting the black ones in grade school. I was sold after seeing that 33 basketball hangin' off the side.

<>

Top Bottom