Havin a Nice Phone when Baggin a Chick = Panty Dropper

I just got the iPhone last week, and I noticed whenever I meet a chick and pull it out to enter her # they get the
eek.gif
face.

It's almost like phones have become a status "indicator"...like the equivalent of a pushin a luxury whip.

Anyone else with a similar experience?

not really...what kind of chicks u be going after. It could also have something to do with where you live.

I do know that having a BB has introduced me to a new world of "conversation"....it'skinda like a secret society....so I do agree with you to an extent

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

I just got the iPhone last week, and I noticed whenever I meet a chick and pull it out to enter her # they get the
eek.gif
face.

It's almost like phones have become a status "indicator"...like the equivalent of a pushin a luxury whip.

bfb25724597f9692b09fa09aab1d0d88fa075aa.gif

You may THINK it works.. but its all the same homeboy.. Thats what I thought when I had the first gen Iphone and I would do that at clubs and stuff.. I feltlike the chicks were more into it because of my phone.
laugh.gif
stupid I know. But it really doesnt matter and over time you'll see that phones dont matter..

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

eek.gif
face.

I wouldn't want to even talk to a girl that would be impressed by a phone.

What kind of dumb *** girl would be
eek.gif
by a phone?

Back
Top Bottom