having FLAT feet unnapreciation

I had them when I was younger, and I got custom arch supports, and I believe it's completely corrected.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

No, but having wide feet sucks.
Co-Sign.
eyes.gif

i joined the marines and im flat footed, my foot get swollen from 20 mile hikes (hump).
Same except my feet never really got swollen, we werent allowed to have insoles until after the humps
eyes.gif

My brother has flat feet. He runs and walks funny. I feel bad for him sometimes because he can't keep up with the other kids on the bball court or whenhe's playing football. His movements resemble that of an old person.

Originally Posted by bbanks707

i joined the marines and im flat footed, my foot get swollen from 20 mile hikes (hump).
Same except my feet never really got swollen, we werent allowed to have insoles until after the humps
eyes.gif

eh, i didnt get my custom insole until recently thru the VA. I've been out since 02, did all my hump flat footed with no insole, didnt even bothertalking to the navy corpsman all of them seem lost
eyes.gif

my left foot is really flat and my right one isn't so flat, really weird. i used to have knee problems on my left one but its been better now when i hoop iuse this knee strap thing.

i hate like the first few mins of running my feet be hurting like heck (yes im flat footed)
i put extra soles in my sneakers

flat feet is SOOO unappreciated. Physics ppl know, us flat footers put MORE strain on our knees, and so out knees will typically be in pain towards our mid20s already
frown.gif

we suffer more than arched footers so don't make fun of us sufferers.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom