Having your last name start with T - Z unappreciation

we never get any love

always last for everything

when i was in elementary school ... we were the ones who had to wait almost a whole year to be the line leader or door holder cause it went in alphabeticalorder

we were last to get awards at the assemblies/graduations and by then everyone was tired of clapping

i remember i had one job were the paychecks were actually mailed to the store... mines was always at the bottom of the pile

this is for my peoples whos last names start with T - Z

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i feel alseep during my graduation....i was 8th from last outta 300+[/color]

Co-sign W FTL man
laugh.gif
smh.gif
ALWAYS LAST, but a couple of your homeboys had a T or and S with you. The majority was every other letter.

can last name starting in "S" get in on this unappreciation too....I feel your pain
laugh.gif

T
frown.gif

but it was always appreciated in class where you had to discuss questions or speak out in front of class..in alphabetical order
other kids ran to the bathroom..but I stayed right there because I knew I would be last
smokin.gif

and yea..I almost fell asleep at my elementary graduation
laugh.gif

How about when students are called in alphabetical order to speak/give a speech...You near end letter last names don't have it that bad...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

How about when students are called in alphabetical order to speak/give a speech...You near end letter last names don't have it that bad...
happy.gif
thats true! especially if the class is pressed for time... and the teacher will be like "for the ones who havent went yet.. your presentationwill be tomorrow"

I have one of the Best last names....I never really cared when it was my turn to do anything when it was in alphabetical order.

Tell me you weren't gassed on the days the elementary teacher would say "we're going to do roll in the reverse order."

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I have one of the Best last names....I never really cared when it was my turn to do anything when it was in alphabetical order.

this dude
laugh.gif

"Z" so I've always had that problem. The only good part was when we had to line up in alphabetical order so I never had any problems...straightto the back of the line.

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by derrty6232

happy.gif
thats true! especially if the class is pressed for time... and the teacher will be like "for the ones who havent went yet.. your presentation will be tomorrow"

laugh.gif
that worked in my favor maybe twice in K-12

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Tell me you weren't gassed on the days the elementary teacher would say "we're going to do roll in the reverse order."

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom