Havoc Going In On Prodigy on Twitter saying he was doing gay stuff in Jail?

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by dimez81

damn, this sucks...mobb deep was one of my favorite groups, had straight classic....sad thing p used to spit....then his skills just feel off...after murder music they just disappointed...infamy was so so but after g unit....they became club mob.

damn man, i hope this doesnt ruin the mobb i used to love

and now apperantly he swallows.

Damn the hnic say it ain't so..after the thread on bb.com and now this I think everyone is gay flat out

Originally Posted by heelish

Funny how Jay said he was a ballerina, when in reality he was dressed like Michael Jackson. It all makes sense now.
http://nahright.com/news/...ina_p_snicka_dot_com.jpg

Sidenote, how did Jigga get away with that when MJ was actually at Summer Jam that year?
You do know Prodigys Grandma was a dance instructor right?

That picture is soooo overated but this new slander is something unbelievable

Damn...Is this a joke or real?!?! Seriously?!?! Now I know what Shook Ones was really about...Damn...

Who cares? 25% of your favorite rappers are gay.
Idk what world yall dudes think yall live in.
P is a legend regardless

Damn. 
tired.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

-Drew

Yeah one of my favorite groups...but to air him out on twitter though? I don't know about that.

I for one would be trying to protect the legacy of Mobb Deep, and for whatever legacy remains after the signing with G-Unit this could be it for most of the fans who are left if true.

Still doesn't change my views on dude as a lyricist.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by heelish

Funny how Jay said he was a ballerina, when in reality he was dressed like Michael Jackson. It all makes sense now.
http://nahright.com/news/...ina_p_snicka_dot_com.jpg

Sidenote, how did Jigga get away with that when MJ was actually at Summer Jam that year?
You do know Prodigys Grandma was a dance instructor right?

That picture is soooo overated but this new slander is something unbelievable
Yeah, super overrated. I mean, P was 14 at the time. I'd say Jay-Z in his 30's dressing like the Hawaiian Punch guy in "Hawaii Sophie" was worse. 

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Yeah one of my favorite groups...but to air him out on twitter though? I don't know about that.

I for one would be trying to protect the legacy of Mobb Deep, and for whatever legacy remains after the signing with G-Unit this could be it for most of the fans who are left if true.

Still doesn't change my views on dude as a lyricist.

I agree with this 110%, well said.

Back
Top Bottom