Hawaii Bowl-Nevada VS SMU vol little bro is bowling

20+ years of mediocrity to a possible bowl win. June Jones is working some wonders up in the D.

I regret not changing my pick to SMU after I saw that 2 of Nevada's rbs wernt gonna play. I only got 4 points on the game so its not that big a deal

31-0

Third most confidence points
pimp.gif

Damn I went rechecked my picks and some how I have this game with 19 points and GT VS Iowa with 32.

They will get blown out by TCU and Tech... The two really quality teams they played all year kicked their teeth in...

They won't be better than Texas. They're probably not gonna be better than Texas A&M or Houston. If Robert Griffin is the Robert Griffin of hisfreshman year, they may not even be better than Baylor...

SMU still has a very long way to go before they're one of the better teams in Texas...

texas
Tech
A&M
Houston
TCU
Baylor

SMU is better then who? hell they fighting with rice for that 7th spot LOL

Real talk, Blinn would line up and beat SMU. They got a QB down there who would straight stunt on em lol.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

They will get blown out by TCU and Tech... The two really quality teams they played all year kicked their teeth in...

They won't be better than Texas. They're probably not gonna be better than Texas A&M or Houston. If Robert Griffin is the Robert Griffin of his freshman year, they may not even be better than Baylor...

SMU still has a very long way to go before they're one of the better teams in Texas...
First off SMU was in that game with TCU and actually led for a while until it started pouring raining which pretty much ended their offense gameplan that day and period.

Second, Padron is LIGHTYEARS better than Bo Levi who was the quarterback during those blowouts.

Houston might be better, TCU and Tech are probably better but that's it.

I'm not really serious with the second best team in Texas talk but its not as crazy as yall are trying to make it out to be.

SneakerPro wrote:
First off SMU was in that game with TCU and actually led for a while until it started pouring raining which pretty much ended their offense game plan that day and period.
SMU led that game for 10 minutes in the first quarter and it was only that long cuz TCU missed an XP... TCU ran up 400+ yards of offense, heldShawnbrey McNeal to 26 yards on 14 carries, and held SMU to 200 yards of total offense... That game was not close in any way, shape, or form...
Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Houston might be better, TCU and Tech are probably better but that's it.
That's it? Really?
Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I'm not really serious with the second best team in Texas talk but its not as crazy as yall are trying to make it out to be.
Yes it is.

Texas and Texas A&M would run up 50+ on SMU in a hurry... SMU would have to scrap and claw to beat Baylor with Robert Griffin...

Back
Top Bottom