Hawaii NT'ers, what's there to do in Oahu?

Searched Oahu and didn't come across solid information.  I'll be there for a week and I want to do a lot of sight seeing, eat some good food, and party it up with the locals

What type of food do you like and are you willing to try new things? For going out, there's the Standard, Villa, lots of locals at Mai Tai bar.

matsumoto's shaved ice and giovanni's shrimp truck if you head to northshore
in waikiki you could check out kicks/hi and in4mation as well as a lot more other shops on the strip
check out the aloha stadium swap meet for some cool stuff as well
i like haunauma(sp) bay but i havent been there in years but i liked the snorkeling

on a side note: to my oahu college student NTers, any of you into the sciences like bio/chem/pre-med etc? im looking to do some research out there or maybe get an internship over the summer, can any of you point me in the right direction?

I'm going for memorial day weekend. Staying at the hyatt. Where should I go? The girl likes hiking and food. Diamond Head is all I'm coming up with.

check out the aloha stadium swap meet for some cool stuff as well

Copped my first "Rolex" aka Folex here summer after 8th grade, 30 bucks, couldn't tell me nothing
smokin.gif

Was during the bling bling era
laugh.gif

Wahiawa intermediate
Wheeler intermediate
Leilehua High!

Where my fellow h-1 & h-2 drivers  
nerd.gif

Got married there last year can't wait to go back in 2013
pimp.gif

As far as what to do hit up the strip everyday,visit the flea market, hit waikiki, hit the zoo up or hit up the mall
pimp.gif

I stayed at the aqua palms next to the ihop
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom