Hawaii Trip Help Me on stores to get shoes and clothes!!!

hahahaha im an idiot and had the hardest time finding KICKS/HI on Makaloa when i was there back in december (the heavy rain had something to do with that...thats my excuse and im stickin to it). I did eventually come across the KICKS/HI at Ward shopping plaza which was pretty nice. Just by sheer luck In4mationhappened to be right next to the hotel I was staying at. Its probably a 2 minute walk from the Halekalenai (butchered the spelling) Hotel.

I must say that i was pleasantly surprised with all the staff at both stores. None of that pretentious elitist attitude you find at a lot of LA shoe boutiques.Everyone was very friendly, helpful, 100% legit.

If youre going to In4mation be sure to stop by the little outdoor bar at Roy's. Get one of those pineapple martinis (i know... homo). Dont even bother withthe drink, just go straight for the pineapple. If you eat the entire pineapple at once you will get that buzz poppin quick. Me and my boy are both about 6'200lb dudes, regular drinkers, and that damned pineapple set us off good.

Back
Top Bottom