HAYWARD!!!

mayne was crankin in hayward. this @#%$ is hela dead 2nite. actually anywhere in tha hayward, san lorenzo, san leandro area. not tryna go 2 oakland 2nite. not tryna stay at tha hut this nite
THE JOKER GANG
"They could put me in a helicopter and fly me up into the air and line the bodies head to tone on the ground in delightful geometric patterns like an endless June Taylor dancer routineand it would never be enough. No I dont keep count. But you do. And I love you for it.""​

there was or is an and1 thing at southland mall... i think it got shut down though... there were cops and sheriffs blocking off roads..
4L8O15S16T23!42​

haha i was in the middle of that mess. buncha kids came running through macys and into mall knocking stuff over and screaming and whatnot. i thought a fight broke out when a bunch of people were screaming. i was with my fams so we had take cover at finish line since they were all running like a stampede. kids these days.

lots of people who were just trying to shop were forced to leave once a bunch of cop cars rolled through. the entire mall was shut down for a good hour. we had to walk around the outside of the mall to get to our car to avoid any additional chaos. southland is just too crazy nowadays.

"Look at this room, what a beautiful room, have you seen this room?"

"Yes. We're in it!"

i heard a bunch of dread head @#%$ from east oakland just ran through knocking over booths and stuff like that... some got caught up... smh at these stupid people these days... theres old people and children that could of gotten hurt...
4L8O15S16T23!42​

hahaha i heard about that @#%$, people got nothin else to do i guess.
Im mexican by the way...
BAY LIFE​
TeamDallasCowboys
Ware - Romo - Newman - Owens - Glenn - Witten​

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I knew for a fact @#%$ is always about to go down no matter where its at town @#%$ be running @#%$. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
THE JOKER GANG
EAST OAKLAND​

laugh.gif
.. seen it on the news.. way the @#%$ out here in AZ.. towns N's is crazy :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM Black & Mild
the founder:: Mr. Black, lungs that is..
Goooooooooonies​

ahah i had friend tell me about that , but really though , theyre aint much crackin out here nowadays

Back
Top Bottom