HBO: † "The Leftovers" Series Discussion...†

Were you satisfied with the ending?

• Yes, completely. It was perfect.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • 50/50, I wanted a little more closure to some loose ends.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No, way too much focus on Nora.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL NO! I wanted the mystery of the 2% disappeared to be explained.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So glad the townspeople stomped the GR out for pulling that stunt. It seemed as if the GR wanted to die in the house at least one dude did. I think Laurie is a scumbag for almost getting Jill killed. I hope the townspeople made the GR remember that beating they put on them.

Kevin and Jill are on good terms now.

The baby helped stabilize Nora.

Jill and her mom are worse off now more than ever.

Tommy clearly left the baby at Kevin's house so I'm sure he'll be back around. Laurie is the only one who hasn't really "reconciled".

Last edited:
I gotta say not fully in that situation and circumstance. I find it difficult o accept a community in modern times would just off and kill a group of ppl like this :lol: This was mob mentality at it's finest.

Then again that all of the GR wasn't always in prison was already a bit of a stretch.

Was wayne a genie? Not only did he give happy hugs, he freaking granted wishes too.

Just finished watching it

Last episode set it up so good for something ill .. Only for this let down of an episode that was pretty much like every other episode this season leaving you clueless AF ... I mean I know i will still watch season 2 just cuz I don't want to leave without answer, even though I prob won't get any :smh:

When they pulled up at the end though ... The Purge meets The Lefotvers :smokin Not gon lie I prob would have went purge on they *** too.

I figured Nora was gonna join the GR ... Oooooo but when she came down them steps, I was alert too :wow: Nora Nora Nora :smokin

When Patti climbed on Kevin and said not .. Deep .. Enough I went :x

Where TF did Christine dumbass go?

Preacher dude .. He ain't showing no feelings last thing I'd wanna do is eat

This mf Wayne though .. I'm glad he done dude just bug me and that look when died

View media item 1170960
What do y'all think kevin wished for? His family back together? No consequences?

YO I REFUSE TO WATCH SEASON 2

No questions answered or ever will be answered.

Im gonna watch but im not gonna be happy about it

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:pimp:

I can't wait for vigilant review of this show for another good chuckle. This episode was heavy with water symbolism though.

I wonder if they're ever going to say that the preacher is also part of the GR. They're doing the EXACT same thing

The way Wayne went out :rofl:

That in itself should tell you, this **** isnt as deep as yall think.

Nora, I was worried bae :embarrassed

Finale was ok, i thought it was really going down when Kev had that dream :lol:

It is and it isn't at the same time. Think of the passage Kevin read in the woods.

"“But if I go to the east, he is not there;
if I go to the west, I do not find him.
When he is at work in the north, I do not see him;
when he turns to the south, I catch no glimpse of him.
But he knows the way that I take;
when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.
He stands alone, and who can oppose Him?
He does whatever He pleases.
He carries out His decree against me, and many such plans He still has in store.
That is why I am terrified before Him; when I think of all this, I fear Him. God has made my heart faint; the Almighty has terrified me. Yet I am not silenced by the darkness, by the thick darkness that covers my face."
—Job 23,

“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.”
— Lao-Tzu

Last edited:
The way Wayne went out :rofl:

That in itself should tell you, this **** isnt as deep as yall think.

Nora, I was worried bae :embarrassed

Finale was ok, i thought it was really going down when Kev had that dream :lol:

Last edited:
Labor Day weekend, I was talking to my boys about this show, and one said, "What you think? Aliens, right?"

I just thought, "What show do you think your watching? They ain't telling us s_."

I wished Kevin's dream was real, but finale was alright.

Wish we saw Aimee see her parents' copies, that would've been dope.

**** was never deep to begin with. It's all a not so clever ploy to just be a story about questions upon more questions and cheap symbolism. It's not about trying to discover an explanation more so about circumstances and what folks could be driven to do in such circumstances

I just wonder how Wayne got in that bathroom? How was he injured like that?

Got to see the daughter in her underwear
pimp.gif
going to need a lot more of that

Season one was so mediocre and I'm sure season two will be no different. Still going to watch though
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
so kev's "wish" was to have a family?
i really thought Nora was gonna off herself at the dinner table after she wrote the note
i really thought that the priest had given him up -instead it was just a dream :lol:
when kev took jill out and he hugged her... i looked at the background and it looked like the wife was getting a beat down
for a second there i thought the GR had bought a LOT of corpses :x
one thing that confuses me... Nora discovered them in the morning... the atk on the GR happened at night, kev and jill were walking back to find nora in the morning again... did nora hang out with her "family" the entire day :nerd:
also when lucy told kev "you were right" what did she mean?

Last edited:
What was this crap?
For real?
Nah man, this is stupid.
I'm off season two. Off it

finale was mediocre

that dream sequence had me 
eek.gif
 tho they threw me for a loop

the wife didnt seem like she going back home so i think maybe he just wished for the kids to be home like before the rapture?

megan was so dumb goading lori into almost getting jill killed, like lore character makes absolutely no sense

she broke her vow to save her daughter, but then goes right back to not caring, doesnt even check on her to see if she's ok?

i think matt is a psycho, he might end up being the "villian" if there's such a thing in this show

laugh.gif
 at the pic of wayne, just turrible /sircharles

christine just dipped on her baby tho 
mean.gif
  wonder if we'll even see her again?

it kinda looked like jill might warm up to nora at the end when she saw her holding the baby

ultimately the cliffhanger to me is what happens if lori comes home with tom?

That was a lot of score over scenes :wow:

Wished the dream was real. No lie when the dad said don't turn around and he did and it was Patti, I had goosebumps. :wow:

Christine just ditching the dude and baby after his little speech :smh:

Wayne all shot up, found someway to enter the restaurant without causing a fuss. Sam Fisher would be proud. :pimp:

I guess Kev won the bet because the dog got domesticated.

The priest got to have some sort of skeleton in the closet. Dude is too chill when helping out Kev cover up. :lol:

I seriously thought GR bought bodies at first, but fortunately it was mannequins :lol:

The director made it seem like Nora was going to off herself.

More questions indeed. :lol:

So Cairo was that place with the cabin right? No deeper significance?

Why is Mork & Mindy always on at the institution for crazy people?

Kev wished for family right?

Is the wife second guessing being in the GR now?

And was Patti bluffing that they were the ones who did the stoning?

And what was Kev right about again when the Mayor lady said that to him at the GR royal rumble?

I figured the GR had something to do with the stoning especially after they searched n found her .. patti had no reaction

Also i think it was because Gladys spoke .. remember when Patti took lori away to that hotel in the diner. Patti was speaking like nothin n lori was confused. Patti was tryin to pressure her into talkin sayin he had a free pass. She also mentioned that she had done the same with Gladys .. so im thinkin it was a trick test n Gladys failed

About the preacher man ...he has some kind of skeleton .. he's all about the GR n helping them even though they took over his church. And i think with him it has something to do with that dream he had when some woman was on top of him topless then she burst into flames

Wonder how long til we find out the significance of that Natl Geo book

Tom is a b....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom