HBO calls for cancellations of Bored to Death, Hung, and How to Make it in America...renews...

renews Enlightened.
Bored to Death was one of the best comedies/shows this year! @+!!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif

alien.gif
indifferent.gif

They keep the boring %#! show for old rich women though..go figure.

Link: http://tvbythenumbers.zap...-canceled-by-hbo/114301/

Thanks for the link RaWeX. I already posted in there saying that that show sucked anyway. Also, my thread lists all shows cancelled...so that is void!

I WIN YOU LOSE!

No room for the weak. Im sure they have tons of ideas and more than enough $$$ to produce them anyway

Only watched Bored a few times. Never got around to the others.

ONegative: that "good %%#" theme song you are referring to is called "I Need a Dollar" by Aloe Blacc off the perfect album "Good Things" on Stonesthrow
pimp.gif

Lets be cereal, outside the nice clothes the dudes wore in HTMIIA the show wasnt good, especailly when you compare it to the heavyweights like Boardwalk Empire and The Wire. More of a Showtime show to be honest.

^
That's an insult to Showtime.  Californication is pure awesomeness.  I think it's better than entourage.  Hank Moody > all of the entourage crew.

htmiia is such an overrated show.  It was very mediocre but being set in NY and talking about selvedge denim helped it out a lot.

All 3 shows were awful, thank god.

HBO needs a new lineup....especially while Curb is in waiting.

Some people were bored to death, but I hung on with the show in hopes of learning how to make it in America.

Kinda sad... It happens. Felt HTMIIA and Hung hit a decent stride this season. I guess too little too late

Back
Top Bottom