MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

Or maybe it's the Sony and Warner Brothers Universes colliding. Cole from Infamous joins the Mortal Kombat Tournament. Raiden doesn't realize that this new challenger has powers similar to his own...

Who is this stranger? And what will he mean to the battle of the realms?

But for real. + for content.

But we literally mostly getting C tier entertainment (WW84, JLZSC, GVK, MK).

I'm HYPE. Scorp vs Subby baby always going to deliver.

I haven’t been this hyped for something MK related since I was a kid and used to play the OG games at the arcades. I hope that trailer wasn’t cap.

Loved the trailer. I really wish they modulated Scorpions voice tho :lol: just doesn’t have that “umph” that you wanna feel when he stabs your *** and pulls you back

im on szn 2 of gamorrah and as much killing these fools do they are still dumb af.
like cats are just pulling up in the middle of the street spraying. meanwhile old *** don pietro and his fat *** son are slowly getting away using the back door. :stoneface: and really really slowly getting away. and not just from the goons, the police as well. the slowest escape i've ever seen. :lol:
it's no wonder cause they eat pasta every damn meal.

The Knick hits tomorrow, Banshee on Tuesday. Antony Starr is really about to blow up.

Banshee!!!!!! Finally I can rewatch, if anyone hasn't seen it add that to you're list ASAP! Great characters, good story, lots of cool fights. Yeah Starr and probably the whole show will be trending next week. Most people I knew had never even heard of it, back when I was watching it.

Banshee!!!!!! Finally I can rewatch, if anyone hasn't seen it add that to you're list ASAP! Great characters, good story, lots of cool fights. Yeah Starr and probably the whole show will be trending next week. Most people I knew had never even heard of it, back when I was watching it.

I watched it all in real time. Alan Sepinwall previewed it and said it was one of his favorite new shows in years, so I found some streams and gave it a shot. I ended up paying for MaxGo to watch because it was that good. It was on Amazon for a long time, and I recommended it to everyone I knew. When he popped up on The Boys, I was, like, "hol' up...." So glad Antony has become a legit star now (no pun intended).

I watched it all in real time. Alan Sepinwall previewed it and said it was one of his favorite new shows in years, so I found some streams and gave it a shot. I ended up paying for MaxGo to watch because it was that good. It was on Amazon for a long time, and I recommended it to everyone I knew. When he popped up on The Boys, I was, like, "hol' up...." So glad Antony has become a legit star now (no pun intended).

I did too, starting a little bit after season 2 had premiered. Never really watched Cinemax much in real time, just on demand for movies sometimes back when I had cable. Never was in a rush to watch it until I cought an episode randomly one day channel surfing. I was instantly hooked after that. I'd always intended too "one day", just always thought it was going to be a supernatural show by the name, so never was in a rush.
Yeah, Amazon had it for quite a while, but to my knowledge never added the final season. Kept waiting for that, to binge the series again, then it was gone. At least HBOmax finally came around to adding it, at first I'd read they weren't.

cant wait to see this tonight

Finally getting around to this.
Ha bet read any feedback on it just yet, but I’m thirty minutes in and I’m just waiting for this to pop off. The reason I came in though, am I the only one that thinks these guys are doing some serious damage to the crime scene in a way that doesn’t line up with true detective type ****? Several cases of them not gloved up, no sleeves on the shoes, touching all kinds of ****, leaving prints everywhere. Just sloppy?

......or is it just me?
I’m saying I’ve seen waaaaaaay too many Series and Films on Detective **** to think this is coming off as Authentic. I mean, no way these nights cwtchimg the killer, they all leaving prints on everything that could be evidence.....anyway, gotta peep Reddit on this one. Back to it.

Finally getting around to this.
Ha bet read any feedback on it just yet, but I’m thirty minutes in and I’m just waiting for this to pop off. The reason I came in though, am I the only one that thinks these guys are doing some serious damage to the crime scene in a way that doesn’t line up with true detective type ****? Several cases of them not gloved up, no sleeves on the shoes, touching all kinds of ****, leaving prints everywhere. Just sloppy?

......or is it just me?
I’m saying I’ve seen waaaaaaay too many Series and Films on Detective **** to think this is coming off as Authentic. I mean, no way these nights cwtchimg the killer, they all leaving prints on everything that could be evidence.....anyway, gotta peep Reddit on this one. Back to it.
I dunno about that. I think you're being a bit inconsistent about other shows not contaminating the crime scene.

I've seen plenty where the detectives just walk on scene no gloves or shoe slippers and be all.up in the crime scene. Only time they put on gloves is to touch the body or murder weapon. Other times is when CSI is already done logging everything. Its why detectives are usually not the first ppl on the crime scene.

I don't recall anything crazy about how they investigated that first crime scene.

Yeah, Amazon had it for quite a while, but to my knowledge never added the final season. Kept waiting for that, to binge the series again, then it was gone. At least HBOmax finally came around to adding it, at first I'd read they weren't.

I watched all 4 seasons on Amazon last April.
Might have to rewatch on Max sometime down the line. I really enjoyed it.

Running through Reno 911 now. Completely slept on it when it was first airing. Why is this **** so funny? :lol:

Show def brings the lulz. I never bothered to watch it when it first aired either, but that **** has me dyin in 2021. It’s so on point yet wild problematic. :lol:

I dunno about that. I think you're being a bit inconsistent about other shows not contaminating the crime scene.
Probably.
Maybe I’m thinking about the CSI Unit who is so particular. The few instances that stuck out to me was when they pulled the Plastic Bag off of the Dead woman’s head. That chair that Denzel picked up when he went across the way to the window the body was facing. The refrigerator that Rami’s partner opened up. This film is fire though. I think Rami is playing his role well and his chemistry with Denzel doesn’t seem to be lacking. Letos character is quite the watch. Crazy he turned this role down initially. Said he didn’t want to be type cast. They told him that Denzel is lead. He signed right up. :lol:

Man, god damnit.
Why is this fool digging up this ground?
What the hell man.....
Leaving his backside and weapon exposed......
Dude isn’t even trying to take his weapon either, man.
Don’t tell me he’s going to let him push him over the edge by mentioning his family and his girls?....,.,,
OMFG.....oh. My. GOD. He really let, nan he’ll nah. What is really going on here.............................................................................................................................
Jesus Mary and Joseph.

Last edited:
I enjoyed Banshee for about 3 Seasons.
I really appreciated those little Mormon sluts.
I was living in Council Bluffs IA at the time, literally 20 minutes from a huge Mormon Community.
They had me driving through Kanesville(their town) on the daily, trying to get a shot off without getting shot at.

Back
Top Bottom