MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

Judas and the Black Messiah...so far the best of the WB on HBO Max offerings.

I finished watching the Wire all the way through. Great series. Season five was zany. Season four was a tear jerker.

I’m two episodes into Warrior. The dialogue is a little cheesy but not a bad show.

"On one Earth, you have Gal [Gadot] and Jason [Momoa] and Ezra [Miller], as this Justice League and you can continue telling these stories, while on another Earth, you can have a more grounded, real, Year Two Batman. There is that one Earth, that greater Earth with this existing Justice League and another that's sort of happening with that Year Two Batman."
"You don't have to pick one or the other, you can love both. And they do both exist in this great Multiverse. I do think that moving forward, there's more opportunities for us to do this sort of stuff,"
"And of course there's outliers like Joker, that doesn't exist on either Earth, but that's OK," he concluded. "Matt Reeves can continue to build out his Gotham."

The DCEU has been a mess from the very beginning. No clear and concise plan, everything was just a reaction to the MCU. :smh:

Yeah. My brother geeking off of JL Synder Cut. I’m like it’s a lover with new garnish and maybe a sauce.

They don’t have a Feige behind their Universe. That Phasing and quality control has net Disney a money maker. There’s a formula and sometimes it can be hit or missbut most of the time it works. WW84 was trash. So was JL, Suicide Squad, BVS, etc. WW and Shazam were decent.

I went back in time and watch Point Break, highly recommended.
The little Things...it was good, I was expecting a different ending. Now waiting for that Snyder cut.

They should hit up Mickey and grab the Famous Jett Jackson from them cause they ain't using it

Last edited:
So far Judas and the Black Messiah is the only quality WB movie so far (and appropriate for Black History Month).

At episode 9 of Warrior. Is season two better than one?

Cole Young :smh:
I just went googling like I know there's a big gap in my MK playing but I do have 11. Who the **** is Cole Young.

No video game images so I know this was some create a player bull****.

Hoping the rumor is he really is Sub-Zero (the second Sun-Zero ftr).
So far Judas and the Black Messiah is the only quality WB movie so far (and appropriate for Black History Month).

At episode 9 of Warrior. Is season two better than one?
You know, I'd say yes. Different kind of finale and even more satisfying.

Back
Top Bottom