HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

Only watched the first episode, but it's good. I'll catch up with it over the summer

Logan losing it.

Still don't think the sons have the balls

I'm expecting some massive sting operation with this clueless cousin being pegged to do all this shady ****.

Shiv getting sexier to me.

I hate Tom passive aggressive ***
He going down with that scandal
Whole family are self entitled **** boys
Lil kid needed to sit his *** down
His parents shoulda told him to stop
Not condoning him getting hit with the can
But he shouldn’t have got his special *** up
In the first place

Wow this was so sad.

Logan was right; amateur hour. Kendall totally screwed that.

Roman is a little coward *** *****.
what about gerri
she straight up flaked
but if we being real
would u trust kendall
if he willing to take out his own dad
what makes u think he wouldn't take u out next
kendall cant be trusted
everytime he dont get his way
he throws a lil tantrum
then pops a pill

what about gerri
she straight up flaked
but if we being real
would u trust kendall
if he willing to take out his own dad
what makes u think he wouldn't take u out next
kendall cant be trusted
everytime he dont get his way
he throws a lil tantrum
then pops a pill
Well yeah, since dude wouldn't leave the room she folded up like a lawn chair.

Only Frank showed his balls.

Cuz Kendall wanted to be CEO and chairman. Son soft natured, so there's no reason for anyone that said they'd support him should fear he'd fire them. He already could've fired some of them as is. Not like he was some coldblooded bastard plotting. Father already got the company in crazy debt :lol:

Like from the first ep it was made clear he wanted to run things and thought he would be. Now he trying to take it he just don't got all the cajones yet. He dont instill fear like his pops.

Last edited:
Yeah frank was trying his hardest
U know he was crying in the car
The black girl who got fired was heated too
She was talking big mess like he was gonna be ousted too :lol:

Gerri is a ****ing coward, Roman too.

I dont really care for Kendall and his entitled self, but at least he had the balls to go through with the vote (even though he justified it by saying it was what was right for Logan). Frank was the only other one in that room with any heart at all imo.

Need more of the board member with cancers daughter. :nerd:

Shiv reminds me of a low budget julia stiles, not a fan. Also cant stand that dude that plays her ex, from designated survivor. :lol:

Roman had 0 heart. Props to Ewan. He is a real one. Gerri didn't have a vote as GC so understandable that she wouldn't do anything. Part of me thinks Roman did what he did to get the Chief Operating Officer title without oversight.

Last edited:
yoooo
and kendall friend
who bought part of the company
refusing to vote
had me :rofl:
but deep down he knows a dying logan
better than kendall
the was like yeah this a family matter :lol:
and gerri like
maaaaan **** that :lol:
logan brother though
gotta respect it
even logan was surprised
but his brother was a real one

Roman had 0 heart. Props to Ewan. He is a real one. Gerri didn't have a vote a GC so understandable that she wouldn't do anything. Part of me thinks Roman did what he did to get the *** title without oversight.
ooooh yeah
cause frank was watching him
so frank gets fired
romans training wheels off
and he can do whatever

Roman had 0 heart. Props to Ewan. He is a real one. Gerri didn't have a vote as GC so understandable that she wouldn't do anything. Part of me thinks Roman did what he did to get the Chief Operating Officer title without oversight.
Yeah Ewan is a real mother****er, james cromwell is great.

Logan staying in the room changed everything

Kendall not being there was big he really didn't need that one extra vote that much

Roman was the only let down

Tom & Greg night out :rofl::rofl:

i knew roman was soft but jesus christ, i hate everything about this dude

he really thinks he's some stifled innovative visionary but his meeting with lawrence showed he has no clue what he's talking about beyond the surface. was calling everyone else P but folded like hot laundry when his daddy raised his voice :smh:

tom and greg are my favorite characters.. gonna be interesting when shiv does tom dirty, i'm just waiting on it.. i think she's the one who snitched on him a couple episodes back and he blamed greg.

Shiv going to cheat on Tom after they get married and he won't be able to do anything about it under the prenup. Proud of Lawrence as well. He is playing ELITE Level chess right now. He wants to destroy all of them so he is waiting in the wings when he can make that happen.

i knew roman was soft but jesus christ, i hate everything about this dude

he really thinks he's some stifled innovative visionary but his meeting with lawrence showed he has no clue what he's talking about beyond the surface. was calling everyone else P but folded like hot laundry when his daddy raised his voice :smh:

tom and greg are my favorite characters.. gonna be interesting when shiv does tom dirty, i'm just waiting on it.. i think she's the one who snitched on him a couple episodes back and he blamed greg.
bruh
it was greg
u didnt see after
gerri
giving greg the good job lil speech

Back
Top Bottom