HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

Yeah, I didn't feel anything, because that always happens when you get caught. It's not like he was innocent and not trying to kill them and wouldn't if the roles were reversed.

Yeah, like a few have said... that went by fast.

YAS, the punny joke book! 😆😆😆

Interesting addition of Joel not being able to hear very well out of his right ear, which introduces us to Henry and Sam. I wonder if it will affect things down the road.

"Why are all these pages stuck together?" 🤔

Also, when they were attacked... all I could think of was ALL THEIR SUPPLIES! 😅 And Joel doesn't have a backpack anymore!

I thought it was very wholesome to see Joel and Ellie cracking up over the diarrhea joke... 😅

When the kid threw down his knife and was begging for his life, screaming out for his mom, Damb that was heavy

Yeah, part of me was like "Damn, spare the kid!"
But at the same time, watching so many apocalypse shows has taught me to trust no one and that he'll kill you the moment he gets the chance.

At the end of the day, given that situation, most ppl will say anything to stay alive... it could be genuine, but if the roles were reversed, he might kill you in a heartbeat.

I'm listening to the official companion podcast for this week's episode

In the video game, Joel and Ellie end up in Pittsburgh, but in the TV series, they're in Kansas City.

The reason for this was that it was easier to recreate Kansas City in Alberta (where the show was filmed) as opposed to Pittsburgh. Also, they wanted to be closer to their destination.

Eh. I felt like he was just saying that because he knew what time it was.

He wasn’t doing all that when he was ambushing them :lol:

Yeah, I didn't feel anything, because that always happens when you get caught. It's not like he was innocent and not trying to kill them and wouldn't if the roles were reversed.
For sure. My point was It was still really great acting imo and real, regardless of what that person's intentions were

Joel been through some things.

I thought it was endearing how he wanted to spare Elle from the harshness and hardships in that world.

It was cool when he showed her how to hold a pistol.

This Fridays episode is going to be lit. I’m looking forward to finding out about Henry and Sam.

Did they not mention the magazine came from bill? Feel like I missed that or it wasn’t included.

Still don’t like Bella as Ellie. Her acting seems forced.

I blinked and the episode was over :lol:

Diarrhea joke was great. I’m assuming what’s under that floor in the building is more crazy infected people (didn’t play the game).

That city got a whole damn militia that seemed to take fedra out. Wondering if they ran the fireflies out of there too.

Eh. I felt like he was just saying that because he knew what time it was.

He wasn’t doing all that when he was ambushing them :lol:
Well, yeah. He effed around and found out lmao. Life came fast for him the moment he got shot and couldn't feel his legs.

I blinked and the episode was over :lol:

Diarrhea joke was great. I’m assuming what’s under that floor in the building is more crazy infected people (didn’t play the game).
Yeah, that was a good one and it made me laugh.

This Fridays episode is going to be lit. I’m looking forward to finding out about Henry and Sam.
Based on the trailer, I wonder if either Henry or Sam is deaf because of this clip. But yeah, definitely looking forward to seeing how they portray Henry and Sam.
1675704036460.png

Did they not mention the magazine came from bill? Feel like I missed that or it wasn’t included.

Still don’t like Bella as Ellie. Her acting seems forced.
I want to assume it's Bill because of the stack he had in the game.

Also, I thought they would end up in Pittsburgh in this EP. But due to the story, the went farther west to KC. Which makes a little more sense getting them to Wyoming sooner.

Also, that Bloater that is about to come from out the ground looks like an absolute unit.

That was frank’s fault. bill was doing alright then frank kept nagging him to go in the house and he got shot in the gut. Surprised bill survived that gunshot wound.

Back
Top Bottom